About this role
We are seeking a VP of Product to lead our growing suite of products and drive product strategy and execution.
In this role, you will partner closely with multiple departments to define and execute the product roadmap. The ideal candidate will balance hiring and developing an excellent product organization, while also helping to shape and communicate an effective product vision and strategy across the team. You will be responsible for all elements of the Signal product and ensure we continue to provide innovative solutions for our Advisors.
- Lead, manage, and mentor our product organization including the Product Management and the Design teams.
- Be a champion for Agile practices and work to build a product organization that is rooted in Agile principles
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to set the product vision, strategy and roadmap with a focus on enhancing the existing product as well as conceiving, building and launching new capabilities aligned with Signal’s long term mission
- Define product metrics and KPI’s and utilize user input to make data-driven product decisions
- Enhance the product development lifecycle from concept to launch to enable seamless execution and efficient teams
- Ensure the product organization is successfully managing their priorities, backlogs, requirements and balancing new product development and shipping incremental enhancements to the Signal product
- Communicate process, value and blockers to the broader business, including executive leadership
- Partner with engineering leadership to help oversee the product development process from research to implementation, prioritizing feature development, preparing status updates, working with developers to solve blockers, and recommending pivots when appropriate
- 10+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of experience leading a product organization
- Deep experience and track record of success in building and growing SaaS products
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally to align stakeholders on goals and behaviors required for success
- A strong passion for Agile product development with a proven track record of scaling an Agile organization
Nice to have
- Experience building products in the Financial Services, Fintech, or InsurTech domain(s)
- Experience working in regulated industries that requires coordination across functional areas including legal and compliance