Physna is changing the way software interacts with the physical world. Our industry-leading geometric deep learning technology bridges the gap between physical objects and digital code. We are changing the future of engineering, industrial design and procurement, and putting the power in the hands of innovators and creators, one 3D model at a time.
What You’ll Do
The Vice President of Marketing will have a unique opportunity to join us at an early stage in redefining Physna’s brand for both the enterprise and consumer products that will soon tie together. This person will oversee the marketing team and will be responsible for defining the overall marketing strategy while we scale at a rapid speed. This individual must have a passion for storytelling through product, a bias for action, and a strong desire to uphold quality.
This role is an extraordinary opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS startup in a cutting-edge space where you will be a leader to the next phase of growth at Physna. Individuals will need to have a proven track record of being a strategic visionary but also willing to roll up their sleeves.
Areas of Focus
- Develop a clear product marketing vision that ties together our Enterprise and Consumer SaaS products
- Define how the consumer experience will funnel users to our Enterprise product
- Create a strategic plan to refresh branding and messaging; including a website redesign
- Partner with sales leadership to equip sales with collateral to effectively deliver Physna’s value proposition
- Build out the marketing team to align with B2B sales growth
What We’ll Expect from You
- 10+ years of marketing leadership experience in dynamic and rapidly-evolving environments
- Strong background in the technology industry with an emphasis on SaaS or PaaS products
- Demonstrated success in strategic planning and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Persistent in finding new and creative solutions to solve complex marketing challenges
- Leverages data effectively to inform marketing decisions
Why You’ll Like Working for Us
We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We cover health, dental and vision insurance premiums at 100% for the family. We believe in competitive and fair compensation, offer a 401k, provide a generous holiday and PTO schedule, and each team member receives a professional development budget.
We care about our culture. We believe in diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging. We believe in treating each other with kindness and respect. We are a culture of innovation, transparency, accountability, failing fast and learning quickly.