Leaders at Koddi work to advance our world-class advertising platform for some of the world's largest brands. As our VP of Engineering, you will lead a team of talented leaders and engineers to help build the next generation of Koddi’s adtech products, setting a clear direction to ensure success. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate leader who enjoys challenges and solving problems, who can lead technical projects in design & development, and be a strong mentor for the team.
What You Will Do
- Drive a positive culture built on integrity, embracing challenges, empowerment and inclusivity
- Manage and mentor a geographically dispersed team to set and execute on key deliverables
- Collaborate with other department leaders to prioritize software development needs including design, development, documenting, and testing new and existing software
- Analyze and resolve software development issues and needs in terms of the software's full life cycle
- Work with CTO and senior leadership on organizational goals and strategic plans
- Work with VP of Product on executing our product roadmap
- Deliver multiple end to end projects from development to production
- Strategically scale the engineering team, including involvement with hiring, performance evaluations, and day-to-day coaching and training
What Skills and Experience You'll Bring
- 12+ years of technical experience with at least 5+ years managing managers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with advertising technologies (adtech) with expertise in building highly scalable, real time applications
- Ability to manage a diverse and geographically dispersed team of managers, leads and individual contributors
- A strong innovative mindset, adapting well with emerging technologies
- Strategic thinking; problem solving with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated experience leading, mentoring and coaching team members in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Advanced prioritization and ability to manage multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We’ve been embracing remote work since 2020 and plan to transition to a hybrid remote model when it’s safe to return to our offices.
Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!