As a Technical Security Analyst for Inflection, you will play a critical and visible role in securing and supporting our organization from malicious threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities. You will be responsible for multiple facets of security as it relates to security implementations, methods, policies and processes, and vulnerability management. You will be part of an energetic security and compliance team, dedicated to ensuring the highest standard of industry-recognized compliance practices.
For over ten years, Inflection has sourced and analyzed billions of public records to create fair and innovative solutions to help companies make better and faster decisions about who they should hire and who they should trust.
The Company’s flagship business, GoodHire, currently provides employment screening solutions to more than 80,000 companies across the US. Launched in 2013, GoodHire has consistently led the market with our intuitive, thoughtful, and user-focused designs.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You will be responsible for the infrastructure that relates to security. These would entail organizational security software, patching, network appliances, and cloud-based application servers
- You will be able to discern all security-related issues and take appropriate action to remediate and recourse
- Manage and deploy monitoring strategies
- Understand the evidence collection process and deliver samples based on SOC & other compliance programs
- Able to implement protections and administer security technologies such as antivirus, SIEM, DLP, IDS, & VPN
- Work across different teams to remediate risks and vulnerabilities
- Self-managing and able to navigate through abstract logic within the infrastructure and software
- Well versed in multiple operating systems
- Write documentation about security events and procedures
YOU'D BE A FANTASTIC MATCH FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU BRING:
- Solid understanding of cloud technologies such as AWS and networking as it relates to DNS, VPC, routing, and subnets
- Familiarity with risk assessment tools such as Backtrack, Kali, Metasploit, NMAP, and Wireshark
- Ability to self-motivate and stay current on the latest threats, alerts, and vulnerabilities
- CISSP certification or another branch of certification within security is desirable but not required
- A team mentality and can mentor other members
TO WIT, INFLECTION OFFERS:
- Innovative, high growth products that customers love
- Competitive compensation including equity options
- Comprehensive insurance benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Track record of promoting and hiring internally
- Startup environment with big opportunities for impact
- High energy team with mix of experienced entrepreneurs, talented engineers, and successful Silicon Valley/Prairie veterans
- Learning and Development funds to enhance and learn new skills
- Diversity and Inclusion program
- 3 days off per year to volunteer
YOU BELIEVE WORK IS ABOUT MORE THAN JUST THE BOTTOM LINE
We don’t want to just be good at what we do; we want to be good for the world. We’ve met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. We care about all stakeholders, including customers, employees, and the community.