Who We Are: WellSaid Labs
We’re creating Voice for everyone.
At WellSaid Labs, we enable creatives around the globe by putting high-tech, human parity technology into their hands, giving them the ability to add voice-over to any project and iterate with ease. Creative teams use WellSaid Lab’s Voice Studio to create compelling employee training, design unique digital experiences, and narrate audiobooks. We believe deeply in AI for Good, and that technology should be empowering, engaging, and fair to all people
Who You Are: A Technical Recruiter Passionate About DE&I
The WellSaid Labs People team strives to build equitable, inclusive, effective and efficient hiring processes that result in diverse, high-quality hires. From a candidate’s first contact with our team through their onboarding, we constantly think about what makes WellSaid Labs a great place to work and how we can make the candidate experience top-notch!
As the first Technical Recruiter at WellSaid Labs, you will optimize operational efficiency across the product & engineering recruitment processes by understanding hiring needs, identifying pain points, documenting best practices, and owning overall talent metrics for our open roles. You will think deeply about candidate and interviewer experiences, and make every effort to provide the best possible experience at all times. You will maintain and optimize our Applicant Tracking System (currently Lever), implementing best practices for removing bias while supporting the hiring goals of our rapidly scaling team.
How You’ll Contribute:
In your day-to-day, you will:
- Drive technical recruiting team goals and projects; ensure deadlines and hiring goals are met
- Refine, optimize, and document best practices for product and engineering hiring (i.e. sourcing, coordination, functional competencies, interview feedback, etc.)
- Own and manage Talent team documentation (e.g. job description and offer templates, internal team guides, etc.).
- Collaborate with the HR & Recruiting coordinator to ensure consistency across hiring processes Provide accurate, clear, and regularly cadenced reporting on the technical recruiting pipeline to ensure WellSaid Labs is tracking towards quarterly hiring goals and ensuring a strong, memorable candidate experience.
- Identify and evaluate recruiting systems, tools, and vendor partnerships that continuously optimize and expand our processes, talent pipeline, and experience.
- Manage a variety of projects (long-term, ad-hoc, tactical, strategic, etc.) from concept/design through implementation, measurement, and improvement.
- Ensure a smooth integration between our systems and vendors (Lever, LinkedIn, Zenefits, and other external recruiting partners)
- Build and provide dedicated reporting and processes support to hiring managers and the recruiting team through deep-dive analysis.
- Coordinate interview schedules, handle candidate communications and guide them throughout the duration of the interview process
- Drive other recruiting projects, as needed
What We’re Looking For
To thrive in this role, you ideally have successfully helped scale a team as an in-house, full-cycle technical recruiter in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. You have proven your ability to attract passive senior candidates and build diverse pipelines; you have a passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience.
You also have some combination of the following:
- Are passionate about building and championing inclusive and equitable hiring practices; you have experience coaching interviewers and hiring managers about best practices
- Have 5+ years of experience in an Talent Operations role with a focus on creating organizational and operational efficiencies
- Have experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, Technical Recruiter, and/or Sourcer
- Have a consistent track record of delivering data-driven insights and translating those into process improvement recommendations
- Have strong project management skills with experience driving projects from beginning to end
- Have experience and proficiency using applicant tracking systems, Google Suite, Notion, Slack, or other current tech tools
- Are a great communicator with skills and experience interfacing with all levels of an organization
- Are self-motivated, action-oriented, and eager to learn - you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft and are receptive to feedback
- Are detail-oriented with strong follow-up and follow-through skills
- Have a proven track record to juggle and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks
What We Offer
WSL is proud to support an inclusive work environment that emphasizes each team member’s personal and professional growth. Our team is fully distributed throughout the U.S., and we support flexible schedules - work where and when you work best. You’ll have teammates just a Slack message or video call away if you ever need help solving an exciting challenge, or even if you just have a funny story to tell.
Other perks and benefits:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous vacation policy/paid time off
- Parental leaveLearning & development stipend
- Home office stipend
What to Expect From Us
We strongly encourage you to apply! If we feel your skills, experience, and values match, we’ll reach out about meeting with the team.
During the interview stage, you can expect:
- An initial “phone” screen with the hiring manager (45 minutes); if there’s a match we’ll schedule an interview loop with the team.
- An Interview loop with 3-4 interviews (1 hour each) with the team members you will be potentially working with
All interviews will be remote via Google Meets; we are happy to make accommodations you might need to feel set up for success in our process.
WellSaid Labs is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace. We realize that by bringing together teams rich in diverse thoughts and experiences, our people, company, and customers are free to flourish. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, marital status, disability, military or veteran status; or any other protected classifications or characteristics under applicable local laws. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At this time, we are unable to support visa sponsorship; as a candidate you must live in and be currently be eligible to work in the U.S.