As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator at AccumTech you will work with an energetic team to help locate, engage, recruit, and onboard amazing talent. You will take point in the creation and posting of job descriptions, candidate outreach and communications, and managing the hiring pipeline and employee onboarding. You will have the opportunity to significantly improve and build our Talent Acquisition program and create a positive experience for all interested candidates as they evaluate and join the organization.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic brand ambassador and enjoy meeting with a diverse range of candidates to fill roles in all aspects of the business. They will be an excellent communicator and motivated to put their thumbprint on our talent acquisition processes. They will also have a love of taking on new challenges and working closely with teammates to solve complicated problems in an agile environment so the company can meet its objectives and growth expectations.
AccumTech is a small, but growing, software service company that was voted one of Crain’s Detroit Business Coolest Places to Work by our employees the last four years. Joining AccumTech will give you an opportunity to take on challenging projects in a fast-paced agile environment, take responsibility for the growth of your team, and play a key role in the success and growth of the company.
AccumTech was founded in 2014 by experts in data management, pharmacy benefits, healthcare consulting and federal health regulations to assist key stakeholders in the integration of claims data between different consumers. We are based in Ann Arbor, Michigan and offer a competitive benefits package that includes health benefits, a competitive salary, paid time off, a 401K with employer match, and flexible scheduling.
- Lead and manage all candidate sourcing, recruiting, and screening activities.
- Manage an internal applicant tracking system.
- Partner with internal business leaders to assess and gather hiring needs and help create/update job postings.
- Work with external recruiting firms to screen and assess candidate submissions.
- Serve as our brand ambassador at all talent acquisition events (career fairs, conferences, etc.)
- Manage the new hire documentation process, including drafting and collecting offer letters, background checks, and other onboarding documentation.
- Partner with the Learning & Development Manager to support the needs of new employee orientation and first 90 days.
- Provide suggestions for process improvement.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- 2-3+ years’ experience in a recruiting role within a corporate environment.
- Proven ability to work independently and balance multiple requests while proactively communicating status updates to customers.
- Proficient with office productivity tools and applicant tracking software systems.
- Strong sense of urgency, driving a proactive and assertive mentality in meeting deadlines and seeking solutions.
- Strong desire to regularly exceed expectations and continue learning.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to logically think through problems while developing creative solutions and recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of professionalism at all times, developing positive relationships with both internal customers and external resources.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and take on direct responsibility with a growing company.
Unfortunately at this time, AccumTech does not sponsor Visas.