The Support Analyst is the first-line agent for the customer. This role is responsible for resolving or triaging customer's technical problems via help desk, email, and/or phone and communicating common problems with the internal product team for enhancement prioritization. They will provide excellent customer support to all end-users so that issues are resolved to meet to all SLA/SaaS agreements. They must have excellent problem-solving skills to diagnose, evaluate and resolve complex problem situations, or when appropriate, escalate or route them to appropriate internal and external resources. The Support Analyst has both an internal and external focus. When focusing internally, they are a liaison for the customer, sharing ideas that will improve the user experience. They are responsible for internal documentation to streamline processes while becoming product experts. When focusing externally, the Support Analyst is representing Qodex to deliver solutions that drive value and result in high levels of customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate has an interest in becoming well versed in all product offerings and the willingness to mentor junior analysts.
This full-time position may require up to 25% travel to client sites. Remote candidates may be asked to make infrequent visits to our corporate headquarters in Southfield, Michigan.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Manage help desk tickets via Jira and/or email
- Troubleshoot and/or triage issues related to Qodex product offerings
- Contribute to internal knowledge base for support
- Strive to enhance support workflows
- Ensure customer satisfaction by complying with client SLA/SaaS agreement standards
- Update training materials
- Collaborate with internal teams to resolve issues and share customer feedback
- Successful on cross-functional teams, both internal and external
- Lead and mentor junior support analysts
- Can solve most client tickets with limited to no additional support from internal teams
- Has a basic understanding of SQL and can provide necessary information related to the issue for technical teams to create bug fixes quickly
- Collaborate with Product Managers to create enhancement stories for the Product backlog based on trends in customer tickets
- Identify and implement processes to improve support processes to deliver solutions to customers faster
- Provide and review support metrics with manager and/or leadership and raise any issues or concerns that affect our customers usage and experience
A Support Analyst must have excellent customer service skills with the willingness to learn about Qodex product offerings. They must possess outstanding communication, listening and interpersonal skills and be comfortable asking challenging questions. The successful candidate will be able to establish credibility and rapport quickly with a broad set of partner and internal team members.
The ideal candidate represents and demonstrates our CORE VALUES:
- CREATIVE SOLUTIONS – We are agile in mindset and method with the passion to break through barriers to build practical and innovative solutions.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – We have an unquenchable desire for measurable incremental progress.
- AUTHENTIC CONNECTIONS – We build genuine relationships with our team as well as customers and thrive united in shared purpose.
- CAUSE COMMITTED – We are passionately invested and willing to run to the fire to ensure successful outcomes.
- RELENTLESS CURIOSITY – We seek to discover, understand, and solve unique customer challenges before us.
- Associate degree in a computer related discipline, such as computer science or IT preferred
- Customer service and/or customer facing experience
- Excellent computer skills and time management
- Basic understanding of SQL preferred
- Ability to interact with end users, non-technical teams, and technical teams
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills