About the Team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the Role
The Authenticator inspects streetwear and handbags to ensure they meet the standards and conditions of StockX and are authentic. This person will work closely with our operations and customer service team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience. In addition, this role supports the documentation of our authentication guide and helps to develop our growing team.
Your work will be fundamental to the success of the business, ensuring that StockX delivers on it value proposition of delivering authentic items to customer.
What you will do
- Inspect and process items adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Assist with building product authenticity guide
- Proactively work with customer service and other team members to improve process
- Support operations team in unloading trucks, palletizing boxes, opening boxes when needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in retail, customer service, operations, or a similar environment
- Proven experience in reviewing and authenticating sneakers, apparel, etc.
- Product knowledge of sneaker manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, entrepreneurial work environment