Work with a team of healthcare analysts, consultants, and technologists to produce enterprise software solutions for healthcare clients, with a focus on SQL development and ETL. This position is responsible for planning, design, development, delivery, and maintenance of software that aids in improving processes within health care related facilities. The ideal candidate for this job has strong skills in SQL, experience with databricks, an interest in turning healthcare analytics into user friendly software tools, and a preference for working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Microsoft technology stack and Azure services
- Agile / Scrum development process
- Work with others solving tough but interesting problems everyday
- Design, develop, test, and expand ETL applications using SQL technologies within databricks
- Develop database structures and procedures that support .NET application development
- Collaborate with Database Architect to design, upgrade, and deploy data marts
- Provide development support to onsite analysts and consultants
- Analyze and visualize data using SQL Server Databases, Excel, and other technologies
- Participate on software projects using internal agile/scrum methodologies and client methodologies as needed
- Interact with clients/product owners to determine interface requirements, preferences, and priorities
- Perform thorough unit testing of developed code
- Collaborate with colleagues on code reviews, management, bug resolution, and code reuse
- Research and present new technologies to the team
- Stay up-to-date with new development tools and frameworks
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in .NET application development and SQL
- Understanding of software design methodologies and object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and software version control
- Ability to interact with end users and non-technical teams
- Possess excellent analytical, problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience with reporting visualization tools such as SSRS, Power BI, Tableau is a plus
- Experience working with Azure cloud solutions is a plus
The ideal candidate represents and demonstrates our CORE VALUES:
- CREATIVE SOLUTIONS – We are agile in mindset and method with the passion to break through barriers to build practical and innovative solutions.
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT – We have an unquenchable desire for measurable incremental progress.
- AUTHENTIC CONNECTIONS – We build genuine relationships with our team as well as customers and thrive united in shared purpose.
- CAUSE COMMITTED – We are passionately invested and willing to run to the fire to ensure successful outcomes.
- RELENTLESS CURIOSITY – We seek to discover, understand, and solve unique customer challenges before us.