Be a point of contact for product lines to drive spares support for our customers.
- Maintain strong communication path with PSO (Product Support Organization) ensuring cross-functional knowledge transfer allowing to execute and drive the best support plan for global customers
- Identify and Drive continuous improvements with buyer/factory on current and upcoming critical parts
- Ensure that established Fill Rate performance targets and inventory or service commitments are incorporated into the Spares Plan.
- Monitor and report out Fill Rate performance v. Fill Rate Targets and Planned vs. Actual Inventory
- Take action to address and future issues impacting Fill Rate performance and Spares Inventory cost
- Drive cross-functional actions that impact current and future Fill Rate performance
- NPI – engage with cross-functional groups as representative of Spares Planning early in the product life cycle, track and lead activities impacting planning and spares execution
- Excellent communication/presentation, organizational, analytical, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be self-driven, independent, yet a teammate.
- Ability to recognize process gaps and drive improvements holistically across cross-functional teams
- The candidate will have experience reviewing, analyzing, and arranging data sets in a way that is understandable and clearly identifies themes and messages.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and be comfortable addressing internal and external customers.
- The candidate must be able to effectively work and collaborate with internal/external roles across organizations, learn quickly when facing problems, and comfortably shift priorities as business needs change.
- High proficiency in MS Access, Sequel and or/Python programming skills are a plus.
- Be process-oriented and results-driven. Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Must have the shown ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, identify gaps, and implement innovative solutions to increase operational efficiency. Uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve sophisticated issues in creative and effective ways.
- Good communication skill in English, both written and verbal
- Prior Supply Chain knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Baxter Prophet planning software is a plus
- Hands-on experience leading NPI through the end of life materials planning
- Hands-on systems implementation experience is a plus
- BS or BA, preferably in a relevant field such as Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Data Analytics
- Be able to work well within a team as well as having a strategic mindset and being enthusiastic as an individual
- Advanced Excel capabilities e.g. Pivot tables, chart creation, and presentation of data
- Analytical, detail- focused, organized, focused and strong presentation skills required
- Possess the ability to make timely and well-informed decisions based on data analysis
- Candidate must be self-driven, independent, yet a strong team player.
- Creative, innovative and resourceful with a passion for speed, agility, simplification and proactive action
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere