The future of work is now and it's human-centered. Aware empowers employees and organizations with behavior-driven, real-time signals from the workplace. The revolutionary platform is the leading force for digital collaboration insights, giving companies a better understanding of their workforce and the ability to manage the risks associated with digital conversations and remote collaboration. Aware enables enterprises to overcome common legal and compliance barriers to collaboration adoption, address growing data risks and insider threat concerns, and empower employees by creating more empathetic, flexible, and human-centric workplaces.
We’re looking for a sales focused product expert to join our Solutions Consulting team. Our headquarters is in Columbus, OH but we are open to remote candidates for this role. The Solutions Consultant will report in the Head of Solutions Consulting.
You will serve a critical role in growing our enterprise customer base by helping sales land and expand customers to exceed annual revenue targets. We will enable you to be a credible expert with a variety of personas across Legal, Compliance, IT and HR along as you position Aware to solve their critical problems supporting collaboration platforms. You become an expert at building champions in accounts which is critical to our success winning deals and expanding our markets.
What you will own:
· You will own the “technical win” during each sales cycle
· Becoming a trusted advisor with prospects and customers
· Build deep product expertise in Aware and collaboration platforms such as Slack & Teams
· Connecting with prospects to build champions
· Telling the stories of other successful customers
· Researching and building custom demos
· Running successful technical validation events
· Partnering with sales to build and execute upon the value framework
Past experiences that will make you ready for this role:
· Customer facing technical sales experience specifically in presales or customer success
· Experience with vendors in the Governance, Risk, Compliance, and eDiscovery space
· Strong presentation and demonstration skills
· Experience framing and managing technical validation events
· Supporting sales to large and medium enterprise companies
· Experience selling unbudgeted software
· Champion building and value selling
· Four year Technical or Business Degree
What Makes this job different than others?
This presales job is different as the focus isn’t on making our technology work, it just does! The focus in on working with prospects to find their needs/pain/initiatives related to rapid adoption of collaboration tools in their company. We are solving problems that are not yet address within most companies so it’s a wide-open greenfield opportunity. Our company culture is also a foundational component of the job so you can live a balanced life. Our culture’s creators its tenants are genuine, visible, and consistently supported so we can all do our jobs well and have fun doing it!
Aware serves some of the largest enterprises in the world, in doing so we can provide them insights into their diversity and inclusion efforts. Because of this, Aware strives to cultivate its own diverse culture so we can better understand those we serve. If you share our values and enthusiasm for making companies better, you’ll find a home at Aware.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
A FEW PERKS OF WORKING FOR AWARE
• Company Equity
• 100% paid monthly health insurance for you and your family
• 401K match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Open vacation policy
• Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks at HQ
• Flexible/Remote working options
• Cross-functional, open learning environment
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere