The future of work is now and it's human-centered. Aware empowers employees and organizations with behavior-driven, real-time signals from the workplace. The revolutionary platform is the leading force for digital collaboration insights, giving companies a better understanding of their workforce and the ability to manage the risks associated with digital conversations and remote collaboration. Aware enables enterprises to overcome common legal and compliance barriers to collaboration adoption, address growing data risks and insider threat concerns, and empower employees by creating more empathetic, flexible, and human-centric workplaces.
- Be a great technical counterpart for one Product Manager and leader for one team of Engineers
- Work with your Product Manager to digest problems, ideate solutions, and determine feasibility
- Help breakdown large initiatives into smaller digestible pieces of work for your team
- Partner with your Product Manager to answer questions regarding initiative statuses and projections
- Partner with Architecture, Security, and Testing on their roadmaps and help drive the execution of those initiatives and processes within your team
- Be accountable for any near-term gaps for your team and work towards better long-term processes
- Leverage cloud services from Azure and AWS for high-volume data streaming, enrichment, and feature delivery
- Work with PM, Test, and UX to deliver value quickly by evolving MVPs into full-fledged solutions
- Use established best practices like TDD to own the release and quality processes from conception to implementation
- Grow our learning culture by mentoring new hires and sharing knowledge across the team
- Work with external stakeholders to identify key needs that need to be delivered
- Leverage open-source products such as Kubernetes and ElasticSearch by adapting them to Aware’s needs
- 5+ years of experience developing medium to large distributed applications or back-end processes
- Working knowledge of both relational and non-relational database technologies
- Working knowledge of one or more front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue, Next.js)
- Experience with one or more microservice frameworks or architectural patterns(e.g. SpringBoot, DAPR, .NET Core)
- Experience with cloud services from Azure and/or AWS.
- Proficiency in functional or object-oriented programming with SOLID principles and design patterns
- Experience in designing, implementing, troubleshooting microservices
Aware serves some of the largest enterprises in the world, in doing so we can provide them insights into their diversity and inclusion efforts. Because of this, Aware strives to cultivate its own diverse culture so we can better understand those we serve. If you share our values and enthusiasm for making companies better, you’ll find a home at Aware.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
A FEW PERKS OF WORKING FOR AWARE
• Company Equity
• 100% paid monthly health insurance for you and your family
• 401K match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Open vacation policy
• Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks at HQ
• Flexible/Remote working options
• Cross-functional, open learning environment