Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to help grow and engage our target audiences within the life sciences community. In addition to managing our day-to-day social activity, this person will play a key role in defining the strategy, guidelines, and editorial planning process surrounding our campaigns, programs, and corporate communications.
What You'll Do
- Design and implement social media strategy and guidelines that align with our overarching marketing and business goals
- Own editorial planning and intake process with cross-functional teams
- Manage day-to-day posting on Veeva social properties
- Write and edit engaging, relevant copy that quickly hooks our target audience and encourages action
- Monitor, listen and respond to audience comments and direct messages
- Collaborate closely with content, product, and field marketers to amplify the reach of our content across all campaigns and programs
- Analyze and report on key metrics; adjust strategy as needed
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, and writing for social media
- Help educate and elevate the team’s understanding of social media best practices
- Stay on top of trends and tools in the social media space
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing, ideally in the B2B tech/enterprise software space
- Prior experience driving social strategy and day-to-day execution in a cross-functional organization
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible, buyer-oriented copy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the life sciences industry
- Experience working with remote and global teams
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Equivalent 1% of base salary to support non-profit of your choosing
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.