Physna is changing the way software interacts with the physical world. Our industry-leading geometric deep learning technology bridges the gap between physical objects and digital code. We are changing the future of engineering, industrial design and procurement, and putting the power in the hands of innovators and creators, one 3D model at a time. Thangs.com, Physna’s successful consumer facing product, is making waves by putting the power of 3D geometric deep learning technology into the hands of engineers, product designers and 3D printing hobbyists everywhere.
What You’ll Do
We’re looking for a passionate, creative, and analytical Social Media Manager to help build from the ground up a strong brand and community around both Physna and Thangs.com, our one of a kind, fast growing free geometric search and collaboration engine. You’ll be the force behind our global social media presence. In this role, you will be expected to move fast, take risks on new content and channels, and continue reinventing how social media marketing is done.
This role will be pivotal in establishing Physna and Thangs as leaders in the 3D space through thoughtful, pertinent and meaningful content, engagement and interactions. In order to be successful, you will have a deep understanding of relevant KPIs and analytics and how to continually optimize and prioritize to gain the best return on investment. This is a new position at Physna so it will require an experienced, knowledgeable self-starter who is fast, well organized and requires very limited oversight. This position is a key role on the marketing team and requires a strategic thinker who can and enjoys managing and executing the required daily operational tasks for both the Physna and Thangs brands.
Areas of Focus
- Create and post content in social media channels for the Physna and Thangs brands. Channels include Discord, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Reddit, and others that are relevant or that become relevant.
- Create and manage the execution of our social media content calendar across all platforms in support of marketing campaigns and content strategy.
- Conduct research on benchmarks, conversations, content trends, and target audience behavior.
- Maintain budgets and ensure that ROI KPIs are met, or better yet, exceeded relative to the budget.
- Architect an innovative, groundbreaking global social media strategy, ensuring coherence across platforms and geographies.
- Develop, embrace and orchestrate consistent, powerful and effective voices for both our enterprise and consumer platforms and channels.
- Ideate and execute creative social media marketing campaigns in chorus with other digital and offline campaigns with the goal of increasing brand awareness and ultimately driving, engagement and public brand mentions.
- Identify opportunities, trends and features in the social media space.
- Justify investments in new social media trends and channels through business metrics, optimization and testing across channels.
- Partner closely with the performance marketing lead to ensure that influencer and organic social content is leveraged and amplified across paid channels.
- Source and produce content for use across all social and content marketing avenues.
What We’ll Expect from You
- 5-7 years of professional experience focused on social media or content creation for inbound marketing initiatives, including new media. This is a senior level strategic position that requires great execution skills.
- Understand all aspects of social media including channels, platforms, content, analytics, tools and creative and is willing to experiment and push boundaries.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of social media platforms, monitoring, and scheduling tools.
- Demonstrable experience and success in writing social copy, creating social calendars and engaging with consumers and businesses.
- Real-world experience in quickly creating content (written, image and video and the combination thereof) with great impact.
- Experience in executing creative social media marketing campaigns that have pushed boundaries and had a big impact.
- Experience in setting and executing a coherent multi-platform social media strategy.
- Knowledge of what’s new and hip, keeping up on social media trends to make sure you’re always at the forefront.
- Fanatical attention to quality and detail.
- A bias toward quick action.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines with the flexibility and patience to move quickly with a smile when plans change.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge and passion for the 3D space (B2B and B2C).
- Deep experience with content creation tools and workflows, such as video production and graphic design.
- Experience with HubSpot.
- An undergraduate or advanced degree.
Why You’ll Like Working for Us
We care about your physical, financial and mental well-being. We cover health, dental and vision insurance premiums at 100% for the family. We believe in competitive and fair compensation, offer a 401k, provide a generous holiday and PTO schedule, and each team member receives a professional development budget.
We care about our culture. We believe in diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging. We believe in treating each other with kindness and respect. We are a culture of innovation, transparency, accountability, failing fast and learning quickly.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere