Job Description: Social Media Manager | Auburn Hills, MI
AutoPets, a leader in developing highly functional and connected pet care products, most notably known for the Litter-Robot, is seeking a Social Media Rockstar to strategize and manage social media team communications and outreach for AutoPets’ Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, Litterbox.com, and soon-to-launch new brands and products.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be the strategic brainstormer and planner who drives our social media presence forward. You will work with a cross-functional team, aligning with ongoing campaign management to drive brand awareness, sales, and customer engagement. As the Social Media Manager, you will be the online voice of our brands!
Preferred: Candidate is a cat person (we’ll take dog people too!)
Oversee the creation and delivery of exceptional content via social media that drives traffic, starts meaningful conversations, and builds brand awareness for AutoPets’ 500,000+ customers and followers!
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy with respect to the marketing strategy
- Analyze and maintain optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and engagement metrics
- Work with in-house content team to create new engaging social media content: graphic and video
- Work with in-house paid social media team to align content and goals
Manage social media channels to raise brand awareness, generate interest, and ensure positive customer experience.
- Ensure prompt responses from social media coordinator in mentions, DMs, reviews, and other relevant conversations online
- Find and engage new channels to generate interest with potential customers online
- Align communications with SMS campaigns
- Oversee the layout, description, and overall profile of all social media accounts
Work with the performance marketing team to align campaigns, and develop social media content and strategy
- Identify opportunities that will drive growth and engagement across channels. Leverage the latest technology trends in social media
- Create social media promotions and giveaways
- Lead in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategies
- Champion our social media accounts and promotions
Requirements / Qualifications
- BA in Marketing or similar field and/or comparable experience
- Passion for social media and mastery of major social media platforms
- Proficient with social management tools
- Excellent social listening, communication, and writing skills
- General photo and video editing capabilities
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere