The future of work is now and it's human-centered. Aware empowers employees and organizations with behavior-driven, real-time signals from the workplace. The revolutionary platform is the leading force for digital collaboration insights, giving companies a better understanding of their workforce and the ability to manage the risks associated with digital conversations and remote collaboration. Aware enables enterprises to overcome common legal and compliance barriers to collaboration adoption, address growing data risks and insider threat concerns, and empower employees by creating more empathetic, flexible, and human-centric workplaces.
At Aware we work with the cutting-edge because that's who we are and what we do. We're already utilizing technologies most corporations are just getting their feet wet with. If you love Kubernetes, Gitops, and complex cloud-infrastructure scalability problems you can't just 'Google', this is your new home. Do you thrive on challenge and love a start-up environment? Do you think about technology as a way to disrupt and reimagine how enterprises operate? Are you interested in learning and building in a rapidly growing AI fused security and people insights field? Now is your chance to work with our high energy, talented team in our fast-paced technology startup. We are looking for highly motivated and experienced Site Reliability Engineers (SREs), at all levels, to join our rapidly growing team.
As a critical member of our SRE team, you are responsible for building out and optimizing Aware production infrastructure, scaling and monitoring cloud services, and developing solutions to extend the platform with automation. You will work closely with both product and machine learning software engineers to design infrastructure and coordinate the production deployment of Aware platform assets. This position is a full-time, full-remote opportunity.
- 70% time in project work - building new tools, solutions, and reusable script templates for the cloud service(s)
- Responsible for monitoring and observability for availability, latency, performance, and efficiency of Aware service(s) with best-in-class technology
- Lead the cloud implementation and successful launch of new features and capabilities with product team
- Build and Release Management, Configuration Management and Monitoring system with code automation
- Demand Forecasting and Capacity Planning for cloud infrastructures
- Accountability in communicating with Internal and external stakeholders on production reliability metrics and changes
- Work with Engineering team members for on-call duty & rotation
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming in one or more back-end technologies
- 2+ years of experience in hands-on coding and deploying solutions on cloud platforms (E.g., Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- 2-5 years of experience with container technology deployment and cloud services configuration management
- 2-5 years of experience with Linux
- Experience with fast-paced, agile development team, and customers satisfaction focused product team
- Experience with on-call, production incidents response and perform RCA
- Experience with log management tools, building monitoring dashboard
- Experience with manage SLA and contribute to the cross-function team
Cloud Native Computing Fundation solutions, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, CosmosDB, DynamoDB, Service Bus, RabbitMQ, Redis, NoSQL Storage, Git with integrated CI/CD systems, Azure, AWS, React, Golang, Python and MORE!
Aware serves some of the largest enterprises in the world, in doing so we can provide them insights into their diversity and inclusion efforts. Because of this, Aware strives to cultivate its own diverse culture so we can better understand those we serve. If you share our values and enthusiasm for making companies better, you’ll find a home at Aware.
Disclaimer: The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
A FEW PERKS OF WORKING FOR AWARE
• Company Equity
• 100% paid monthly health insurance for you and your family
• 401K match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Open vacation policy
• Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks at HQ
• Flexible/Remote working options
• Cross-functional, open learning environment