Blue Wheel is one of Inc. Magazines 2020 fastest-growing private companies in the US. We can attribute much of that growth to our digital marketing and advertising capabilities, and our amazing track record of success for our clients.
As a Digital Marketing & Advertising Senior Strategist, you will manage Blue Wheel’s own organic social media and paid advertising strategies. You will be responsible for the entire campaign lifecycle from start to finish - from building a master content calendar and working with creative to develop all necessary content, to publishing campaigns and analyzing performance. You will create test and learn plans for ongoing optimization, oversee the digital advertising budget and make recommendations based on learnings to scale. This person will work collaboratively with our client-facing paid and organic teams making sure best practices are being upheld, and work directly with the VP of Marketing to ensure all social and advertising goals align to overall marketing strategy. Working in company marketing, you will treat Blue Wheel as your client, and above all, you will Organize, Conquer & Deliver.
In the 1st month, you will…
- Immerse yourself in BW’s culture, team and product.
- Establish and cultivate positive relationships with key decision-makers.
- Take a deep dive into the assigned client’s business needs and objectives.
- Familiarize yourself with the company marketing strategy and goals.
Sharpen your skills in Month 2 by…
- Relying on your experience to begin to develop a digital marketing strategy, inclusive of organic social media, paid social and Google Ads.
- Working with the team to develop a content calendar and identify creative needs for Blue Wheel's organic and paid campaigns.
- Beginning to manage the implementation, delivery, and execution of aforementioned strategy.
- Providing recommendations to reach the company's target audiences and drive qualified leads.
Execute in Month 3 by...
- Actively managing and optimizing organic social media an ad platforms from campaign creation to bid/budget adjustments to audience targeting.
- Managing Blue Wheel's digital advertising spend and tracking campaign performance against KPIs, including but not limited to: impressions, clicks CTR.
- Preparing actionable campaign reports and presenting, and ads groups to maximize potential impressions volume and overall efficiency.
- Developing forecasts and budgets for online advertising campaigns with the ability to execute spend optimization decision rapidly.
- Testing and analyzing keywords, ad copy, bidding strategies, and ad groups to maximize potential impression volume and overall efficiency.
- Monitoring SEO/SEM performance metrics to forecast trends and make recommendations
- Staying up to date with digital advertising industry trends, up and coming platforms, and marketing. tools; Proactively suggesting new campaigns and bringing new programs and ideas to fruition.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8 years + experience managing digital marketing programs, with proven results in digital strategy and paid advertising within the e-commerce space.
- 4 years + experience in an agency environment preferred
- Must have experience implementing, managing and executing digital campaigns as main point of contact organic and paid, search and social experience required.
- Demonstrable experience with all social media channels including Facebook (and Facebook Business Manager), Instagram, YouTube, and most importantly, LinkedIn.
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience with SEO and Hubspot CRM is preferred.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Must be able to understand complex environments and projects, pay attention to details and maintain an organized workflow.
- Excellent planning, project and time management, and decision-making skills with the ability to self-manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated project management skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Teams).
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple businesses and organizations.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills preferred.