Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or in our Columbus office - it’s up to you.
Do you appreciate the craftsmanship in software development and take pride in your work? Do you enjoy high levels of autonomy and end-to-end feature ownership in the fastest-growing cloud application suite in the life science industry? Be a part of a smart, highly motivated team building customer-facing software products that will improve many people’s lives and make a significant impact on society.
What You'll Do
- Build a state-of-the-art CRM Windows application using C#, WPF, WinUI, MVVM design principles, SQLite, and a Salesforce cloud backend
- Work in an agile, small team environment within a highly successful Cloud company that is growing fast
- Diagnose and debug issues in production/development environments
- Directly collaborate with all product stakeholders and contribute towards product definition and development
- Mentor junior developers
- 5+ years of experience with Object-oriented design and implementation using C#
- Proven ability to write clean, testable, readable code in a team environment
- 5+ years of experience with developing windows applications with WPF and XAML design
- Hands-on experience with WinUI, MVVM design principles, and SQLite
- Hands-on experience with Windows10 UI design patterns and standards
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- We are looking for strong mentors with a proven record of making your team better
Nice to Have
- Experience with CRM Applications
- Experience with the Salesforce development platform
- Experience with building metadata-driven user interfaces
- Experience with C++\CLI for interfacing with 3rd party C++ APIs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.