RocketReach is in a period of rapid growth and we are looking for a strong Senior Backend Engineer to join our growing Core Product team! As a Senior Software Engineer, you will get to work on critical customer-facing product features that scale for our 15M+ users and our dataset of 700 million professionals across 35 million companies.
This is a Senior Backend Engineer position on the Core Product team, responsible for owning mission-critical applications end-to-end. You will work collaboratively with the team to bring value to our self-serve and enterprise customers by iteratively developing core features like Search, Accounts, Billing, Contacts, and Integrations.
We Are Looking For People Who
- Have deep experience architecting and working on complex web-based applications across the stack
- Are highly skilled in the following or similar technologies: Python, Linux, PostgreSQL, AWS
- Write clean, non-repetitive, well-tested code that can scale to millions of requests per hour
- Are product-driven and enjoy collaborating with a cross-functional team to bring value to customers
- Are curious, unafraid to ask questions, and have strong communication skills
- Like autonomy and function well in low-control/high-uncertainty environments
- Feel confident with the ability to lead projects and own products end-to-end with the team
- Care about working with talented, low-ego, overall good people
Why Join Us?
- Product and Engineering Driven: We strongly believe the quality of our Product will set us apart from the competition. We have a Product-led culture, with our Founders as our first engineers. Low tech debt has allowed us to scale the business with an extremely high caliber team.
- Exponential Growth: RocketReach’s business has nearly doubled every year since inception, and COVID has created tailwinds that have accelerated our growth.
- Profitable not "Profitable": We're actually profitable. Unlike many other companies our size and age, we’re not burning through millions to generate $1000s in income. We are actually comfortably profitable, and actively investing that profit in order to continue to scale the business.
- Data not egos: Product at RocketReach is driven by agility and experimentation. Our decisioning is based on data, it is the currency on which we drive the business forward.
- Close knit, distributed: RocketReach has a small, but hyper productive team. We're spread around the globe, yet constantly in touch. Each role we hire has an immediate, outsized impact on the business.
- Strong Leadership: We have a genuine investment in our people and care that you are happy at work!
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) matching
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Strong Leadership - we care that you are happy at work!
- Investment in culture and resources for a distributed team
- Incredible amount of autonomy
RocketReach is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, or protected veteran status.