NAB is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer for its field ISV Sales team supporting our strategic sales team. The Senior Sales Engineer will play a critical role in establishing credibility and confidence with NAB’s current partners by demonstrating and presenting the value of NAB products, services, and thought leadership in platform payments.
What you'll be doing:
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations tailored to our partner’s requirements and tuned to suit the level and nature of the audience
- Understand the platform and payments ecosystem to identify problems and generate creative solutions for our partners
- Build technical expertise in EPX and NAB’s products including APIs, partner, and Merchant Interfaces and provide consultative guidance to our partners
- Manage relationships with product teams & decision makers both internally and externally
- Help launch products including supporting Alpha and Beta programs
What we need from you:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Previous experience (5+ years) as a technical consultant or partner/sales engineer
- Understanding the Web technology stack and experience working with: JSON, RESTful APIs, Curl, relational databases, modern web technology, modern programming languages/frameworks
- 3-5 years of payments experience at the Processor level is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- The ideal candidate will already have a good understanding of Payments APIs, Payments, and experience building ISV/Marketplace applications
- Should be CPP certified or plan to complete certification in 18 months.
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
License and Certification Requirements: CPP certified in 18 months