Do you love working with partners to test and develop cutting-edge web technology? Does the idea of testing a standard implementation across a diverse set of online sites sound exciting? Koddi is looking for a QA engineer to find bugs in code before they have a chance to cripple our operations. As a QA engineer, you will be part of an integral team, work in a challenging and growing environment, and contribute to the company culture.
What you will do
- Understand the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Set up, maintain and perform test automation frameworks and build test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Investigate customer problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and create and managing bug reports
- Handle technical communications and understand the customers' systems
- Work with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Note all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports
- Analyze and disintegrate software systems and coordinate with other teams to enhance the overall design
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes
- Manage the final quality on production release
- Exhibits team leadership and provides technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members
- Works with the engineering team to derive functional and non-functional test requirements throughout the development cycle and owns them to completion
What skills and experience do you bring
- Bachelor's degree (or international equivalent) and 6+ years of testing experience
- You have used testing tools like Cypress, TestCafe, Protractor or Selenium for UI testing
- You have experience working with databases and writing complex queries in SQL
- You have experience creating test processes and procedures used to ensure that software operates within defined requirements.
- Experience implementing test plans, automation, and validation strategies are your bread and butter
- Ability to consistently identify and investigate issues found during testing, and update test cases based on discovered defects
- Experience developing and maintaining automated test scripts to reduce repetitive manual testing
- You participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design document
- Able to conduct complex, important work under minimal supervision and with wide latitude for independent judgment
Nice To Have
- You have experience working with Timescale DB and Postgres DB
Koddi's award-winning ad technology platform provides a robust network for brands to connect with consumers and drive revenue through native sponsored placements, metasearch, and programmatic media campaigns.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, Koddi has additional office locations in New York, Ann Arbor, Austin, San Francisco, and Düsseldorf. We’ve been embracing remote work since 2020 and plan to transition to a hybrid remote model when it’s safe to return to our offices. Koddi has been ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!