About the team
At StockX, our mission is to be the leading global marketplace for trading and consuming goods of current culture. The Customer Experience and Insights (CXI) team is at the center of this mission and we aim to foster a culture of data-driven customer centricity at StockX. As we like to say: “We are the voice of the Customer to the Product, and the voice of our Product to the Customer.”
About the role
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will help drive adoption, engagement, and retention of the products and services that support StockX’s buyers and sellers across physical and digital domains. We collaborate with various teams, including Product Management, Customer Research, Marketing, Customer Service, and Business Operations to inform the strategy and go-to-market activities for new product and marketing initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Drive the marketing strategy for new product initiatives aimed at improving the customer experience for buyers and sellers on our platform.
- Help execute the messaging strategy for new releases and create content that clarifies the experience for our customers, answers meaningful questions, and preserves business continuity.
- Conduct product marketing data analysis, with the support of the Analytics team, by gathering and interpreting data, and presenting it in a clear and actionable manner.
- Identify success metrics and measure the results of your strategies to continuously iterate and maximize results.
- Communicate new product features and updates to our internal teams
- Drive empathy into every part of the customer journey by identifying pain points and opportunities. Always advocate for the customer with our various stakeholder groups.
You are a passionate leader with exceptional cross-functional skills. You are an empathetic problem solver, adept at project management and coordination, and can effectively craft communications about both technical and creative topics. You leverage data to improve the customer experience. Most importantly, you have a growth mindset and come to work everyday with the belief that curiosity and adaptability drives innovation for our customers. You also have:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a field relevant to Product Marketing
- A proven track record of executing successful product or campaign launches, working cross functionally, and tailoring communications to different audiences, both internally and externally.
- You are an analytical thinker and understand data-driven marketing strategies
- You have a passion for ecommerce, brand, and customer experience
- You are an excellent communicator, presentation builder, and collaborator
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $120,000 to $146,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Pursuant to the New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this position is $128,000 to $160,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.