Senior Product Manager
at Tonic (View all jobs)
Tonic seeks an experienced Product Manager to grow with Tonic’s product and team during this exciting startup phase. Core product management responsibilities will include performing discovery with customers, defining a strategy to deliver value, and partnering with Engineering and across the company to execute. Teamwork, creativity, and flexibility are key to being successful in this role - in addition to a curiosity for concepts like data privacy and data utility.
In this role, you will have the unique opportunity to make an immediate impact on customers while also building a world class Product Management discipline. You will explore, define, and own a product area such as time to value, market expansion, or enterprise scale. While you will partner closely with Engineering and Design teams on a daily basis, your work will also be highly visible to customers,the public, and Tonic’s internal team.
What You’ll Do:
- Distill insights from customer interviews and market research into product capabilities, requirements, and roadmaps.
- Own a product area from concept to development through customer value.
- Build a strategy and communicate priorities to rally, focus, and align the product development team.
- Articulate decisions using sound reasoning to balance bigger forward-looking bets with current customer needs and team capabilities.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success to bring products and features to market.
- Define and execute programs across the organization to fill gaps in new areas outside of PM (partnerships, community, enablement) and influence without authority.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of product management or other related technical experience for a B2B or B2D SaaS product.
- Proven approach to delivering products with an ownership mindset and an eye towards customer impact. Track record of developing customer empathy using interviews, surveys, design methods, especially for technical users in an enterprise.
- Strong technical acumen, with a solid understanding of some of the following: data lifecycle, databases, DevOps, dev tools, data science.
- Ability to work independently on interdependent projects, working with and mentoring future PMs.
- Persuasive storytelling skills to communicate the roadmap to customers and engineers.
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous parental leave policy
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Remote-friendly work environment
Who We Are:
Tonic.ai mimics your production databases to create safe, high-quality, synthetic data to be used by your developers in their local environments. Thousands of developers use data generated with Tonic.ai daily to accelerate their CI/CD pipelines in industries as broad-ranging as healthcare, financial services, logistics, education, and e-commerce. Working with customers like eBay, Flexport, and Oscar, Tonic.ai has grown our business by 500% in the past 12 months. We are expanding our team to take us to the next level of growth — join us!