We are Duo, and we’re here to democratize security for everyone. Our mission is to protect the
mission of our customers like Facebook, Twitter, and Etsy by making security simple.
We’re a diverse crew of makers and builders, skaters and coders, filmmakers and DJs, teachers and students brought together by a shared belief in adding value to the world. This diversity allows us to bring an empathetic approach to solve some of the most complex global business and security challenges faced today.
What you’ll do…
As a Sr. Product Manager for Identity & Access, you will help take Duo’s identity and access management platform to the next level. You’ll be responsible delivering frictionless access to applications with single sign-on, making it easy for our customers to manage and onboard applications using our customizable application launcher and securing connectivity from customer managed identity stores.
Product Managers play a highly visible role in the company and are critical to the development and execution of Duo’s product strategy. As PM’s, we are responsible for delivering the best experience of our end users. As the product expert you must excel at prioritization, collaboration and communication, while being accountable for measuring quality and adoption.
You will responsible for defining and executing on Duo’s identity & access strategy, optimizing the product to meet the needs of our security buyers, while reducing the burden on IT Admin and end users. You’ll be working with engineering, Cloud SecOps, AppSec and Design teams to ensure quality, security and usability of the service.
Skills you have…
You have at least 4 - 7 years of product management experience, and…
- BA/BS preferably in the fields of computer science, engineering, design or mathematics.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) / Identity as a Service (IDaaS) landscape or adjacent markets.
- Understanding of authentication, federation and provisioning technologies - Active Directory (AD), LDAP, RADIUS, NTLM, Kerberos, SAML, OIDC, OAuth, IWA, SCIM, JIT etc.
- Awareness of compliance requirements and standards - PCI, PII, ISO 27001, NIST, FedRAMP.
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You possess a highly driven and entrepreneurial personality, with an ability to get stuff done while having a sharp mind and eye for detail.
- You have a solid understanding of the problems IT Administrators face, either by direct work experience or building products that IT Administrators use on a daily basis.
- You are passionate about solving real customer problems by bringing customer context directly to stakeholders.
This job may not be for you if...
- If the pace of a fast-moving, growth phase startup makes you uncomfortable, or if you need a lot of well established policies and procedures before you can make decisions and drive results, this might not be the best role for you.
- If you don’t have any familiarity with at least one of the following: SaaS, endpoint management, network operations, IT security, mobile device management, cloud operations, application security, or identity and access management.
- You are not comfortable with communicating with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, on an ongoing basis to keep perspective with customers and share it with your peers!
Does this sound like it was written for you?
Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.
Job Posting: https://jobs.cisco.com/jobs/ProjectDetail/Senior-Product-Manager-Duo-Security/1321349