About the Company:
Curbside SOS, based in Detroit, Michigan is a start-up technology company that provides real time access to towing services and streamlines the dispatch process between law enforcement, towing companies and motorists.
When a tow is needed, time is of the essence. The longer a disabled vehicle sits on the side of the road, the greater the threat to everyone's safety. We use data to confirm real-time ETAs to ensure the quickest available tow can be dispatched to clear roads faster.
In 2020 Curbside SOS launched real products to real users and raised significant capital to accelerate growth throughout the US. This year they will introduce new products and features to provide enhanced value to all stakeholders. The Company is founded and operated by experienced technology entrepreneurs that have proven their ability to deliver wildly successful consumer and commercial technology solutions.
About the job:
The Senior Product Manager at Curbside SOS will be responsible for leading product strategy, planning, design and execution for all Company products. This person will have the opportunity to establish our Product Management practice.
In this role, you will pull together user research, design specs and technical components to build and execute the product roadmap. Strong technical and design knowledge will help you translate our user needs for our teams and get it all done.
As Senior Product Manager, you will serve as a thought leader in our organization. As part of this small team of talented and scrappy professionals, you will need to demonstrate creativity, grit and determination while being flexible and working collaboratively and independently. You will need to be able to be persuasive and motivating while focusing on attention to detail and keeping an eye on the big picture.
If you are a Product Manager with experience, passion and excitement for how online and mobile products are built and can deliver to a wide range of stakeholders, this is going to be a kick ass place for you. This position could be based out of our NEW offices in Eastpointe, MI or remote with occasional travel.
What you’ll get to do:
- Help establish our formal product organization as a leader in Agile product management methodologies.
- Bring together analysis and artifacts across the organization to create Curbside SOS’ product roadmap.
- Collaborate with the business to identify product milestones, set expectations, establish metrics and analytics, and communicate progress to all teams and stakeholders.
- Help establish and champion organizational transparency through data democratization.
- Foster and mature Agile product development practices as a leader and guide to Agile ceremonies such as Iteration Planning, Estimation, and Retrospectives
- Be hands on at the story level to analyze and define features while taking a systems view, across user types to ensure coherency across the platform.
- Be responsible for how enhancements and new features are informed by user feedback, bug reports, and other channels in order to prioritize development.
- Establish user testing panels across user types in market.
- Be a champion for what brings the highest business value over shiny objects and distractions.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years as a product manager in a contemporary SaaS company building B2B or B2C web applications
- Knowledge and examples of lessons learned that come from a history of bringing multiple complex projects to completion.
- Value humility, transparency, and candor.
- Start-up environment experience
- Experience managing complex and dynamic requirements autonomously.
- Well versed in the practice and implementation of Design Thinking
- Deep understanding of the business reasons for leveraging technologies such as: Ruby on Rails, SQL, VUE, iOS and Android
- Expertise with agile methodologies and best practices
- Experience in a continuous product delivery organization
- Exceptional communication skills and business acumen
- If remote, willingness to travel to Detroit, Michigan when needed
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere