Who we are:
AdAdapted is a digital engagement and insights platform for CPG brands, Agencies, and Retailers. Our platform leverages 1st party Add To List data and offers Clients the ability to directly target their primary consumers in the apps they use to plan and shop. Deployments include National, Regional or Geo-Targeted Retailer-Specific campaigns.
The AdAdapted platform offers clients the ability to reach an active audience focused exclusively on their product, engage that audience with proprietary add-to-list and keyword intercept capabilities, and discover unique and valuable insights on consumers and how they interact with your ads.
AdAdapted adds value during the Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Intent and Active Shopping phases of the consumer's purchase decision process.
AdAdapted is looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive our product roadmap forward. This is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on our AdAdapted product strategy and vision.
You will own:
- Owning the product roadmap and market outcomes within your domain
- Balancing long-term investments like extracting capabilities from a monolith into microservices with meeting the short-term needs of your stakeholders and delivering impact to clients and end-users
- Rapidly experimenting, learning and delivering proven value
- Coordinating with a cross-functional team of engineers, analysts, and marketers to measurable improve the success of our clients
- Partnering with senior leadership to proactively problem solve and prioritize initiatives with the potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Defining what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals and strategies
- Using Multivariate testing, User Interviews, UX research, and other data (both quantitative and qualitative) to inform product decisions and prioritization
- Building partnerships and managing stakeholders across the company
- 5+ years of experience in a product management role with hands on customer interaction and bias towards action
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Computer Science or other technical field preferred
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a fast-paced environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Excellent quantitative skills, with ability to define success metrics, run multivariate tests, conduct analysis, and draw meaningful insights to guide decision making
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in the digital advertising or marketing space
- Ability to dive deep into technical concepts with successful past delivery of technical user-facing products
What we provide:
- Competitive salary package
- Paid maternity leave
- Flexible PTO schedule with healthy work/life balance
- Full-suite benefits plan (medical/dental/vision) including FSA/HSA options
- 401k plan including company match
- Possibility for company stock options
- Professional development opportunities