Our Financial Services team is growing and we're looking for a Senior Product Designer with a passion for user-centered design to join our Creative Team. Our designers collaborate on our most complex projects by using a deep level of strategy, industry/customer research and wireframing to drive the vision of our consumer-facing experiences. You’ll partner closely with our Product Management, Content Designers and Engineering teams to help drive creative & business strategy, lending creative direction, artifacts, and expertise along the way. At Red Ventures, we believe that we can transform the Financial Services industry by creating experiences and tools that guide, empower, and demystify the complexity of financial decision-making. Join us on our mission to make financial empowerment obtainable by everyone.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead strategy for complex, multi-step user flows across key product experiences
- Solve problems, understand business goals, and explore innovative design approaches while working with product teams to plan and build iteratively.
- Create and execute detailed wireframes for both desktop and mobile platforms and turn those wireframes into high fidelity design concepts
- Present industry leading creative work to partners and collaborate directly with external teams on delivering exceptional digital experiences
- Drive user experience strategy by collaborating in user-centered exercises like co-creation, design sprints, empathy mapping, and journey mapping.
- Present work to various stakeholders and partners, explaining the creative process and how concepts align with both business goals and customer needs
- Advocate for design standards and best practices across the organization
- Manage and mentor creatives and share your insights and experience in critique sessions
- Contribute to our teams’ design systems, help refine, and grow them
- Present and share work with cross-functional teams while clearly communicating design rationale and the importance to end-users.
- Collaborate, innovate, and iterate with Product and Engineering to discover user-problems alongside technical requirements that impact design decisions.
What We’re Looking For:
- 4+ years of design experience working on consumer-facing products heavily informed by design system thinking
- A creative portfolio of previous design work, demonstrating empathy for users.
- Strong visual design sense, clean command over interaction design, typography, and usability.
- Autonomy in moving projects forward independently, keeping stakeholders and the team informed.
- A track record of success working directly and managing teams that deliver user value and business results
- Experience working within and building design systems and processes to organize creative artifacts
- Influential communication and presentation skills, bringing strong reasoning and data to support design decisions to stakeholders and external partners
- Experience leading workshops and facilitating collaboration across disciplines including executive leadership
- A commitment to learning: about the industry, our businesses, evolving standards, and most importantly our users’ needs and pain points
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.