Guideline is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join a collaborative team focused on building out the best experience for small businesses to administer and provide 401(k) and retirement benefits for their employees.
This role is on the product design team. The team is collaborative, probably a little weird, and passionate (about our customers, emojis, and cheese). We are currently 8 product designers, a UX researcher, and a content designer all focused on simplifying the complicated. We use (and swoon over) Figma, have bi-weekly design crits/collab sessions, and kick the week off together to keep us connected while we’re embracing the remote work lifestyle.
From designing tools that help individuals navigate their financial future to building new retirement offerings, our team (and potentially you!), is contributing to Guideline’s mission of ensuring everyone arrives at retirement with a plan.
What You Will Be Working On
- Partner with a product manager and engineering lead to understand opportunities, prioritize initiatives, and own the roadmap for building our 401(k) sponsors’ experience
- Work with the rest of the product design team to level-up our craft and quality of what we bring to Guideline
- Lead the design strategy and execution of the end-to-end experience for our small business owners and administrators of 401(k) plans
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience designing for cross-platform web and mobile applications
- Confident in using your product & design thinking to build long-term vision, defining design strategy, and the execution chops to get there
- Proficiency in the latest design tools (we use Figma for all things design & prototyping)
- Strong storyteller and communicator that is able to articulate design decisions with rationale and data with other designers, cross-functional teammates and to leadership
More About Guideline
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses.
But our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we're creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement.
In just a few years of operations, we've grown to over 30,000+ clients and over $6 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.
- Competitive Salary + Equity in the Company
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere