As a Senior Marketing Manager, Paid Search, you will help us establish and oversee the strategy and execution for growth marketing channels for our financial services businesses. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns will drive core business growth objectives.
Note: This role is flexible to remote work or in person at our Charlotte office.
What You’ll Do:
- Deep understanding in Search (SEM & SEO) is a must. Candidate must have an understanding of how search engines operate and have experience developing campaign strategies from inception to execution.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance in platforms like Google and Microsoft
- Research keywords, analyze their relevance, and perform competitive analysis
- Accurately pace daily paid search budgets with a focus on identifying growth
- Design, create, and report on A/B tests to drive improvements across all KPIs
- Analyze data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
- Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success
- Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports and presentations
- Manage one or more Paid Search Associates
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years of experience developing and driving SEM strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns
- Extensive experience using any of the following advertising management tools such as: Search Ads 360, Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads Editor
- Experience communicating effectively with creative and technical teams to develop cohesive strategies for campaign execution
- Data lover and analytically-minded with a passion for marketing
- Demonstrated quantitative skillset and can think creatively to decide testing methodologies and oversee optimization of campaigns to deliver results.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.