Senior GoLang Engineer
This is a full-time and remote role
SpotOn is a fast-growing payments, marketing, and loyalty platform. We have built easy-to-use tools for businesses to increase revenue and connect them with their customers using rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and other small businesses.
We are looking for a Senior GoLang Engineer to join our growing team. We strongly believe in helping each other, asking questions, and welcoming new developers. Being part of a software team should never be a struggle; we are looking for someone who shares that spirit.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Confer with systems analysts, developers, programmers and others to design systems and to obtain information on project limitations, capabilities and performance requirements (be proactively involved in the process and assist in identification of quality improvements)
- Manage risks and issues with the software development lifecycle, collaborate with project management team(s) and ensure all testing and reviews are properly scheduled and conducted
- Participate in code reviews, mentor other developers, ensure consistency, quality and best practices in order to ensure compliance.
… then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance vary from location
- Competitive salary
- 401K with company match
- Collaborative environment
- Fast-growing company with opportunities to advance
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law.