Everything we do revolves around the belief that personal interactions make people feel valued. Our products bridge the gap between customer data and customer experience.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Wisely, you are responsible for architecting and developing critical systems and features to build impactful applications.
You’re comfortable with the frontend technologies and working solo or collaboratively to accomplish your project. You are comfortable with self-direction and are able to take a large project from spec to ship.
You are opinionated about how things should be built and will be a key member of a growing Product and Engineering team.
Who you are:
- Proven software engineer building systems at scale
- Solid experience with frontend frameworks such as Vue.js or similar etc
- Experience with building customer facing web applications
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar with small teams, or ready to transition to a smaller, faster-moving company
- Lover of food and restaurants
What you'll do:
- Build critical Wisely features and infrastructure
- Spec projects based on product requirements and design mocks
- Translate spec to technical tickets
- Write, QA, and ship code to production
- Improve our technology and team
- Review fellow team member’s work via code review and RFCs
- Co-create architecture and specs for other projects
Our Tech Stack:
- Frameworks: Vue, Node
- Datastores: PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Deployment: Kubernetes, Helm
Begin and End with our Clients in Mind
We do the work required to deeply understand our customers. We invent solutions that exceed expectations. We serve them like they serve their guests.
Think Critically and Courageously
We understand all sides of an issue. We parse complexity to find the details that matter. We propose specific solutions to spur conversation and thought. We run toward fear.
We don't settle for plans that can work, instead, we build plans that can't fail. Our plans go well beyond the target. We are clear about accountability and responsibility.
We are direct, honest, clear, and empathetic with our communication. We listen to and seek to understand differing views. The sender isn't done until the receiver receives it.
Get it Done
We just find a-way. We know there is no substitute for hard work. We evaluate ourselves and others by actions.
Own the Outcome
We always do the very best that we're able. We create the environment needed to succeed.
Evolve and Improve
We acknowledge and change assumptions that no longer serve us. We raise the bar with each cycle through a process, with each promotion, and with each hire. We sift for gold in every feedback opportunity.
Our clients and teams count on us when it matters the most, and we keep our word. We act in the interest of the greater good.
Approach Every Day Positive and Confident
We know we're on this planet for a short time. We do the work required to approach every day positively and secure in ourselves. We laugh and have fun.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Influence strategic direction and make process, organization, and technology decisions
- Flexible work environment