Our Bankrate team is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst. In this role, you'll work with RV business leaders and be responsible for driving the operations of our websites through iterative experience optimization, deep diving into visitor behavior and performance, and driving the creation of new features and tools that enhance the customer experience and drive additional revenue.
You’ll work closely with Engineers and Creative teams to define requirements for new experiences and features, as well as carry those projects from conceptualization to deployment. You will be responsible for using data analysis to inform the site strategy, implement changes, and communicate the impact, performance, and next steps to teammates and senior leaders.
Using in-house data from our digital businesses, you’ll develop actionable insights and define KPIs to measure success, then work directly with engineers to define product features, create product road maps, and bring your ideas to life on the most read technology news source on the Web.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement testing initiatives and product features within one of our verticals on Bankrate.
- Analyze their performance against core KPIs that align with the broader business goals.
- Manage the development of user-centric features & flows to help streamline the customer experience and drive additional value to the business.
- Operate as an owner of the site, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize, troubleshoot functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the experience and performance of the site.
- Work directly with Engineers and Creative teams to define features and create a site experience roadmap to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate timelines, goals, and performance to diverse audiences, including engineers, content writers, digital designers, fellow analysts, and senior leaders.
What We're Looking For:
- ~ 5 years of experience as a Digital Operations Analyst, Website Operations Analyst, or Product/UX Analyst with hands-on data analysis experience to pull strategic insights
- Experience in a UX, Product, or site optimization role with an emphasis on optimization testing and feature development.
- Strong level of accountability and ability to communicate across functional teams to drive priorities, anticipate pitfalls, and raise issues before they become project blockers
- Strong bias towards action by demonstrating initiative to move projects forward independently, asking questions as the need arises and leveraging resources available
- Proficient in SQL, BigQuery, or DataGrip (preferred); can weave together data from multiple relational databases.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Adobe analytics or another segmentation platform; can segment data and analyze performance based on meaningful differences between user groups.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, statistical significance, and robust test analysis.
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and improving the quality of interactions.
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically-driven, and fast-paced environment.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.