Passionate about development in leading technologies? Looking to become a major player on a diverse team? Want to make a big impact on an engineer-driven roadmap in your next career adventure? Koddi Engineers drive innovation by embracing challenges and deploying emerging technologies to solve complex problems in software development.
We need an upbeat and innovative DevOps Engineer to join our technology team at Koddi. As a DevOps Engineer, you will collaborate with our software engineers, QA Analysts, and other IT team members to manage our infrastructure. We need a DevOps Engineer that can merge the barriers surrounding our software development, our testing, and our operations teams. We are looking for a DevOps to join our growing team. We are open to candidates from around the country, as we've embraced a remote workforce!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotations for mission-critical systems
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Secure, scale, and manage both Linux and Windows environments
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvement
- Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
- Continue to keep the lights on (day-to-day administration)
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Detailed knowledge of at least the following
- Detailed understanding of AWS services (EC2, Lambda, VPC, etc.)
- Understanding of system administration in both Linux and Windows environments
- Proficiency in Bash and Python
- Experience with Version Control Software (Git preferred)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Understanding of monitoring tools (Pagerduty, CloudWatch, Datadog)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and documentation skills
WHO WE ARE
Koddi is an advanced reporting, bid management and campaign intelligence platform for Google Hotel Ads, TripAdvisor, Trivago, Kayak, Facebook, and other publishers that enables hotel, OTA, and agency clients to reach more customers at higher returns. Koddi was built with the digital marketer in mind and provides a fast, intuitive interface, custom, on-the-fly reporting, bulk and granular bidding tools, and alerting functionality.
Based in Fort Worth, Texas, we’ve grown to become a diverse global team. Ranked by Forbes, Deloitte, and Inc. magazine as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation, we’re growing rapidly and looking for innovative problem solvers to join our team.
We’re on a mission to forge a better path to discovery through integrity, insights, inclusivity, and innovation. Come join us!