About Signal Advisors
Signal Advisors is a venture-backed, tech-enabled insurance distributor. We help independent financial advisors grow their business in various ways, through technology, financing, peer-to-peer coaching, marketing, and much more. In August 2020, we came out of stealth mode and have become the country's fastest-growing annuity distributor.
At Signal Advisors, our team is 'obsessed with finding a better way' in everything we do. It's this same entrepreneurial spirit that drives our independent financial advisors to build great businesses. Whether we're building world-class software or delivering expert analysis on complex insurance strategies, it's our people that make the difference.
We are looking to expand our smart, optimistic, and hardworking team. If you like to think differently while driving change in a vast sector like financial services, then we have an opportunity for you, and we would love to chat! Hope to meet you soon!
We are seeking a Salesforce Developer that can help our growing Salesforce team push the limits of the platform and support the Signal Advisors product. Our vision is to create a center of excellence within the Salesforce ecosystem focused on performance, ease of use and data security. By creating a focus on building reliable tools and infrastructure conforming to best practices, we can deliver value for internal teams and external clients alike.
We look to accomplish this vision using Apex and Lightning Web Components to quickly create APIs and interfaces for both our Independent Financial Advisor platform and our internal employees. With Apex and Lightning Web Components, we do everything including data importation, application processing, secure document storage and financial payments through third party payment providers. The ideal candidate would have advanced knowledge of the Salesforce development environment, Lightning Web Components, SOQL and how to connect these technologies to external services. Experience in financial services is also desired but not required.
A Salesforce Developer would work directly with other Salesforce developers and architects on the backend of our Salesforce environment that supports our advisor platform as well as our internal employees. They would also be responsible for identifying and remedying issues with our Salesforce org. An ideal candidate would have a technical background and be comfortable working with tools like VS Code and DX for developing and managing the Salesforce backend.
- Take ownership of the Salesforce org and recommend best practices for improving reliability
- Collaborate with internal teams and Salesforce Admins to implement internal tools for our employees.
- Work with our platform development team to implement APIs for the Signal Financial Advisor platform
- Work with clients to remedy technical issues they are facing in the platform
- Create and maintain code documentation.
- Participate in code reviews and technical planning meetings.
- 4+ years experience working with Apex, Lightning Web Components, VS Code and SOQL.
- Strong Service Cloud experience.
- Hands on experience with DX and source-driven development.
- Experience implementing Least Privilege security or similar models.
- An understanding of continuous integration systems (specifically CircleCI)
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Extra credit given to those with certifications but they are not required.