Sales Development Representative
at Tonic (View all jobs)
After growing more than 5x over the last year, Tonic is seeking a full-time Sales Development Representative to join us in pushing the limits of our outbound software sales engine.
As part of the first SDR team at Tonic, we will build you into a revenue generating machine with the skills necessary to build the highest quality, quantity, and velocity of sales opportunities -- skills which will stick with you throughout your career in sales and beyond. The Sales Development Representative is the tip of the spear for our revenue generation efforts at Tonic -- responsible for building relationships with C-Level and Executive Stakeholders at major brands and tech companies all around the world.
This role is a great way to develop your career in enterprise software sales, and a perfect stepping stone to become a senior closing rep as you help build the Sales team.
What You'll Do:
- Drive outbound lead generation efforts, field inbound leads, and mine the wealth of leads already living in our CRM.
- Reach out to prospective customers to demonstrate Tonic’s ability to amplify their effectiveness.
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing customer needs and developing an understanding of their business challenges.
- Quickly develop an advanced understanding of our product and the application to specific customers.
- Win new business by effectively articulating the full value of Tonic’s capabilities to prospects.
- Build a robust pipeline and provide accurate weekly forecasts on new prospects.
- Iterate on our sales process and measure its effectiveness.
What You'll Bring:
- 1-5 years experience in prospecting via phone and email
- You think like an owner, and demonstrate drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency.
- Teammate mentality, easy to work with, creative and quick on the spot thinking
- Willingness and desire to FIO and GSD.
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous parental leave policy
- 401k plan with employer contribution
- Remote-friendly work environment
Who We Are:
Tonic.ai mimics your production databases to create safe, high-quality, synthetic data to be used by your developers in their local environments. Thousands of developers use data generated with Tonic.ai daily to accelerate their CI/CD pipelines in industries as broad-ranging as healthcare, financial services, logistics, education, and e-commerce. Working with customers like eBay, Flexport, and Oscar, Tonic.ai has grown our business by 500% in the past 12 months. We are expanding our team to take us to the next level of growth — join us!