Gearsupply is the future of used, professional Audio-Visual equipment sales! Our start-up growth is fueled by our innovative “talent & tech” platform which streamlines the purchase and resale of equipment among the entertainment, concert, and event production industry. And we achieve environmental and social goals of the industry by extending the useful life of equipment and enabling global access to affordable, brand-name equipment.
We operate in an exciting, “work hard, play hard” industry, and our team members get exclusive, behind-the-scenes access into the organizations producing many of the largest concerts, festivals, and events. We work directly with the key decision-makers for event production companies and venues, including the LA Dodgers, MGM, Caesers, Solotech, Clearwing, and many more!
We are a fast-paced, ambitious start-up that will raise our first venture capital next quarter. We put the team above all else and believe culture is the strongest form of training. We are a technology-forward company that values adapting to challenges, testing new ideas, and evolving our platform to meet the needs of our industry. We’ve removed the red tape here, so things can get done quickly: if you see a problem, solve it!
We value a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas and believe this is fundamental for our past, present, and future success. If you have the curiosity to learn and the willingness to teach what you know, we'd love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who always finds new boundaries to cross - a future member of Gearsupply who will constantly strive to provide the very best for our vendors and most importantly our customers!
This candidate will develop new buyer contacts/accounts, and generate equipment sales through our online marketplace and privately negotiated sales. Organization and strong communication are key aspects of this position.
- Develop new contacts through high volume phone and email campaigns
- Generate & negotiate new equipment sales through our online marketplace and negotiated sales
- Maintain accurate account/contact and deal information in CRM
- Support marketing and sales campaigns activities and report progress
- Actively gather and communicate market/industry information to support company's activities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to engage new contacts, gain trust, persuade, and close deals.
- Desire to be part of, and comfortable working in, a fast-growth start-up environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Initiative, persistence, flexibility, and resiliency.
- Ability to make 100+ cold calls per day, and accurately manage account and contact information in our CRM.
- Self-starter: goal-oriented and self-motivated.
Compensation: $45,000 Base, Activity Based Bonus: $9,500, Commission: Up to $10,000
Our industry and business have excellent growth potential for team members who demonstrate resiliency and initiative. Individuals that demonstrate high potential will not be capped at these numbers. If you have the curiosity and grit to grow with us, come join our team!