We innovate through technology, but our people are what sets us apart.
Lower is seeking a Sales/Business Development Representative to join our team on a Part-time basis. In this role, you will have an opportunity to enhance your sales and negotiation skills while acquiring mortgage industry knowledge with support from our in-house training team.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for sales and have demonstrated that successfully through past experience
- You have an innate, customer-centric mentality and understand the importance of asking the right questions, identifying pain-points, and creating long-lasting relationships
- You’re an extrovert who loves talking to people, and can demonstrate both strong verbal and written communication skills
- You view obstacles as opportunities to become better, exhibiting a growth mindset
- You are driven by high-performance and enjoy seeing financial reward for your hard work
- You are interested in the mortgage, sales, finance, or Fintech industry
What you’ll do:
- You will learn business development and sales strategies from our top producers at Lower
- You will engage with the industry’s top leads that we provide you to generate new and repeat sales
- You will educate customers about features and benefits of products, making recommendations as appropriate to improve customer satisfaction and increase sales
- You will be the first point of contact for interested borrowers and will be a HUGE contributor to our 5- star customer review rating
Why you’ll love it:
- We will give you all the training and tools you need to achieve and sustain long-lasting success
- You’ll feel rewarded for your work—both financially through uncapped commission and through knowing you’ve made a difference to your customers by helping them with one of the most important life decisions
- Gain exposure to senior leaders and mentors who demonstrate real-time coaching to help you advance in your professional development
- Have fun at work—Ping Pong and games at the office, Columbus Crew games, team building activities, happy hours, and corporate events!
- You’ll work for a company that’s accumulated over 20K five-star customer reviews across platforms such as Google, Zillow, LendingTree and Facebook in less than three years.
- You will be able to build a career path into becoming a Loan Advisor.
- You’ll join a locally and nationally recognized best place to work that values promotion from within.
- Discount on home mortgage refinances or purchases
Where you’ll work:
- Hybrid, remote or in person!
- 40 hours of in person training at our headquarters is required. Our headquarters is just 25 minutes from downtown Columbus, OH (7775 Walton Parkway, New Albany, OH 43054)
- Required to be available to work a minimum of 16 hours per week in either 8 hour or 4 hour shifts. You pick your schedule!
- 8 hours shifts : M-Th 8:30-5:30 and Friday 9:00-4:00
- 4 hour shifts : M-Th 8:30-12:30 or 1:30-5:30 and Friday 9:30-12:00 or 1:00-4:00