What You Will Work On
As a member of Guideline's Sales team, you will engage and educate prospective clients to identify sales qualified leads for Account Executives. You will facilitate lead handoffs between the sales development team and our account executives. You will report to a Sales Manager. Your success will be determined by maximizing Lead Velocity and by qualifying as many leads as possible in a responsible manner.
The ultimate goal is to expand our retirement platform's reach by presenting Guideline's solutions to small business owners and large companies alike. Ways you will support this mission include:
- Develop and acquire new business
- Communicate with prospective clients by email, and both inbound and outreach phone calls
- Track and report sales activities and results
- Diligently update CRM and focus on priority prospects
What We're Looking For
- 1+ years of work or internship experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience with CRM software (SalesForce, Outreach, etc.)
- Enjoy working with people and excel at building relationships
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Eye for efficiency gains and process improvement
- Desire to learn new processes and technologies
More About Guideline
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses.
But our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we're creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement.
In just a few years of operations, we've grown to 30,000+ clients and over $6 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Great Compensation Package + Equity in the Company
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.