The Sales Development Manager will manage the outbound and on-boarding processes that grow GreenLancer’s relationships with new solar, telecommunication, utility, and electric vehicle charging prospects. This will be accomplished by proactively seeking new business relationships and responding to inbound leads with urgency and professionalism. The Sales Development Manager should be a fearless cold-caller familiar with various CRM and (video)-telephony softwares and exhibit a passion for sales development processes that yield demonstrable growth. The goal is to fill the sales funnel with as many qualified leads as possible, be a great brand ambassador, and guide qualified leads through the stages of Awareness & Consideration culminating in their first purchase, which will benchmark their behavior for recurring, repurchase.
● Sales goals are set by the VP of Sales, and the Sales Development Manager will manage all
sales goals, sales forecasts and performance for the sales development function, including key
performance indicators (KPI’s) and dashboards.
● Define, measure, and reinforce the best practices in conducting market research, prospecting,
lead scoring, cold calling, webinars, lead nurturing, and onboarding
● Implement MVP (Minimum Viable Product) iteration cycles through BUILD, MEASURE, LEARN steps of inside sales techniques and procedures centered on results-based performance metrics and industry best practices
● Qualify and onboard inbound leads with urgency and professionalism by identifying pain points, decision makers, and budgets for appropriate services
● Dedicate 33% of time to prospecting and cold calling to generate leads and build relationships
with potential channel partners
● Source, develop, manage, and maintain robust pipelines of interested sales prospects and
channel partners in the solar, telecom, and electric vehicle charging industries in the US and
○ Residential Solar at least $2M
○ Commercial Solar at least $1M
○ Wireless Telecom at least $2M
○ Fiber Telecom at least $1M
○ EV Charging at least $1M
● Regularly host software demonstrations with qualified leads; conduct training webinars for
channel partners and outside sales representatives
● From time to time, attend industry trade shows and conferences
● Set up meetings or calls between leads and sales executives
● Present regularly all relative sales development activity and performance on a weekly, monthly
and quarterly basis
● Assist in execution of the Company’s Marketing Plan to develop the Marketing Mix of assets,
communicate brand values, and maintain an understanding of evolving markets and trends
● Be familiar with a variety of the solar, telecommunication, utility, and electric vehicle charging
industries concepts, practices, stakeholders, players, and procedures
● Motivate and maintain a high morale and culture of success for the inside sales team
● Record all functional account related information, daily activities, and calls in the CRM
● Answer inbound web and phone inquiries 9am-5pm in your local time zone
● Bachelor’s degree with some quantitative studies Business, Marketing, or Finance preferred.
● 3+ years of experience in inside sales, account management or related roles.
● 2+ years of routine use of Excel for analysis, and graphically communicating insights regarding
● 2+ years of CRM software experience required, marketing automation software experience
● Dynamic communicator who easily creates relationships with outside partners to effectively
● Experience in software sales, equipment sales, and home improvement sales are highly
● Ability to make insightful and relevant recommendations based on findings from data analytics;
capable to gain command of data regarding assigned partners and workflow.
● Team player that behaves ethically, with highest degree of integrity at all times.
● Very strong organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
● Strong computer skills; including Microsoft, Office Suite.
● Ability to adapt and work in an open, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
● Highly positive energy and can-do personality
GreenLancer offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
● Comprehensive benefits including health insurance
● Competitive base compensation & commission structure
● Paid time off
● Cell phone allowance and/or reimbursement for car mileage car allowance
● Work remote from your home office
● Provided Laptop, monitors, Telephones (VOIP), standup desk.
● Flexible working schedule with proper coordination.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere