Guideline is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager, Revenue Operations to join the Revenue Operations team. This role will report to the Sr. Manager, Revenue Operations in the Revenue Organization. The role is available in all Guideline locations, including a fully remote option.
What Will You Be Working On
You’ll lead the marketing operations strategy and execution You will:
- Manage data hygiene and administration/testing of our marketing automation and CRM integrations, as well as Google Analytics and website tracking.
- Implement and optimize CRM and lead-gen workflows: validation rules, triggers, alerts, automated responses, ensure accurate lead tracking, etc.
- Research, recommend, and implement system enhancements to increase conversion and close rates, with the ultimate goal of driving revenue growth.
- Support measurement and campaign effectiveness, generating campaign insights using data visualization tools such as Looker. Continual management and upkeep of marketing dashboards.
- Continual management and upkeep of marketing automation tools, including contact, list, and workflow management.
- Drive best-in-class marketing activity production and tracking that supports our marketing and sales pipeline creation and insight.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting decks supporting the various marketing initiatives and sub-team work flows.
What We’re Looking For
- Know how to configure and manage an enterprise-level marketing automation platform, balancing standardization and customization to support strategies and tactics.
- Have hands-on Salesforce experience, preferably, or alternatively, the working knowledge to guide the integration and data flow between marketing systems and Salesforce.
- 4+ years of Marketing Growth / Marketing Operations or related experience.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools such as: Looker (preferred) Tableau, Data Studio.
- Strong knowledge of go-to-market applications (i.e. Outreach/SalesLoft, Pendo, Optimizely and CMS - such as strapi.io).
- Experience partnering with MULTIPLE go-to-market teams such as Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Experience working with Data Analytics function to deliver the marketing funnel tracking requirements to help build the data structure to enable full-funnel tracking, reporting and data visualization.
- Are detail-oriented, and understand how one change might affect other processes downstream.
- Are a robust, proactive communicator comfortable managing multiple priorities.
More About Guideline
At Guideline, we're helping people save for a better future. In an industry full of complicated pricing and excessive fees, we offer affordable 401(k) plans with no transaction fees.
With over 25,000 clients and 5 billion dollars in assets under management, in just a few years of operations, we're well on our way to making smart retirement planning easy for everyone.
We have raised $344M to date with top-tier investors, including our most recent $200 million dollar Series E round with General Atlantic.
- Competitive Salary + Equity in the Company
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- 401(k) Matching
- 100% coverage of Health / Vision / Dental
- Generous parental leave policy
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.