Grand Circus is seeking a Part-time Teaching Assistant to provide
support to students on Apple foundation subjects.
Apple has partnered with Grand Circus in the Southeast Michigan area to offer free foundational training to aspiring app developers. Apple Foundation provides a unique opportunity for attendees to immerse in all the stages of the mobile creation process, as well as the Apple ecosystem.
The 4-week part-time after-hours course will be taught online by Grand Circus instructors. It explores iOS app prototyping, the SwiftUI programming language, and career readiness skills. Equipment will be provided by Apple, and residents of the greater Detroit area from all backgrounds and experience levels are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Provide support to students by answering questions in class sessions and/or Slack channels
- Serve as an alternate instructor as needed.
- Distribute & report on weekly student surveys
Equipment Management & Technical Support
- Coordinate equipment distribution & return with technical support team, communicating class roster prior to session start.
- Coordinate equipment deposit returns with Admissions, by return status.
- Coding or other technical experience with app development
- Swift UI - experience is beneficial
- iOS environment experience highly beneficial
- Apple hardware & software management
- Prior technical support experience helpful
Classes will be taught 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 pm Monday through Friday
- March 6 - 31, 2023
- Apr 24 - May 19, 2023
- August 7 - Sep 1, 2023
Additional bootcamps September - December to be announced
Note: Teaching Assistant will be required to be logged into the Zoom classroom 15 minutes prior to class start.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere