We’re searching for a Candidate Experience Manager (that’s a way of saying “recruiter” that emphasizes how deeply we care about the candidate experience) to join us in building the most transformative technology company ever. We’ve been able to hire the best team for Root by being intimately aware of who we are and who we aren’t. We need smart, empathetic problem solvers to provide incredible support to our customers. We expect a Candidate Experience Manager to study the business, work with leadership and our recruiting team to understand current/future recruiting needs, and be a thought partner in ideating/executing solutions. We’re looking for someone with a passion for supporting the business and elevating out talented teams.
What you'll do.
- Facilitate and manage the logistics of our hiring process (scheduling, travel arrangements when appropriate, coordination, etc).
- Build a critical understanding of the hiring teams’ needs when it comes to talent; utilize that understanding to serve as a sounding board for leadership.
- Live between the business and the candidate - it’s your responsibility to use your context on the needs of the business and the perspective of the candidate to create a best in class candidate experience at every touchpoint.
- Reach out to qualified candidates utilizing tools like LinkedIn, Indeed, and other platforms.
- Explore new channels and strategic partnerships for recruiting, and using data to validate or eliminate each hypothesized approach.
- Critically evaluate our hiring processes and solutions to ensure that we’re approaching each specific problem with the best possible solution.
What we're looking for.
- 2+ years of recruiting experience.
- Exemplary communication skills - we believe the best communication is honest, empathetic, and clear.
- Creative thinking and intellectual curiosity - you’ll have a high degree of responsibility and ownership over your unique approach. Often, the best approach isn’t the first one suggested. The ability to think outside the box will be an asset in this role.
- Analytical skills - we use data to drive decisions and we’re hoping you do too.
- Ability to iterate quickly - the solutions we’ve used in the past aren’t always what should be used today. We change our approach with the dynamic needs of the business.
- Ownership - you’ll be working with a great deal of autonomy to meet our hiring needs. We’re hoping you thrive when given the opportunity and freedom to solve problems.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere