The Production Assistant is responsible for overall Customer Satisfaction by closely monitoring fulfillment, responding to inquiries, and using customer feedback to improve our fulfillment partners work for us and overall service. The Production Assistant will support current customers, mitigate customer attrition, and identify opportunities to grow existing business. A top priority goal is to provide exceptionally high levels of customer support that results in completely satisfied customers, who are consistently pleasantly surprised, delighted, and have a great experience with us, and who do not leave GreenLancer.
Provide unparalleled levels of customer service and support in order to yield a high level of customer satisfaction with explicit goals to include, but not be limited to:
- Activate new orders to ensure on-time delivery
- Track all Ordered Services and ensure on-time delivery
- Help ensure Fulfillment Partner success and hold partners accountable to gig deadlines and gig requirements
- Respond to, and track Customer & Fulfillment Partner comments on the platform
- Solicit / respond to feedback from Customers and use to improve service
- Create and track support tickets from Customers and Fulfillment Partners
- Monitor all Ordered Services and perform on a daily basis the following:
- Respond and track ALL comments from Customers and Fulfillment Partners
- Respond to Customer and Fulfillment Partner inquiries across all modes of communications, and specifically to return phone calls and respond to voicemails promptly.
- Direct calls and inquiries to appropriate stakeholders
- Respond to, and process Revisions / Change Orders / Adders requested
- Activate ordered services that require technical reviews
- Interact and help manage Fulfillment Partners’ service delivery through the following:
- Daily communication with Fulfillment Partners
- Inform Fulfillment Partners with metrics of their performance during monthly review meetings
- Respond to Customer feedback
- Onboard new Fulfillment Partners
- Direct and Perform miscellaneous IT oversight functions on an as needed basis
- Top-level IT support of Company’s MacBook Pro and laptop fleet, including monitors and interconnectivity
- Telephonic headset systems, softphone integrations
- Candidates should be familiar with the construction industry and preferably have a passion for renewable energies.
- Strong computer skills; including use of Microsoft Office, databases, and high competency with various types of computers, operating systems, IT, and software programs.
- Capable of working long hours at a stationary workplace doing repetitive tasks.
- Desire to achieve company goals and metrics that increase productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to make insightful and relevant recommendations based on findings from data analytics; capable to gain command of data regarding assigned partners and workflow.
- Team player that behaves ethically, with highest degree of integrity at all times.
- Strong organizational and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to adapt and work in an open, fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Highly positive energy and can-do personality.
GreenLancer offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance
- Competitive base compensation & commission structure
- Paid time off
- Cell phone allowance and/or reimbursement for car mileage car allowance
- Work remote from your home office
- Provided Laptop, monitors, Telephones (VOIP), standup desk
- Flexible working schedule with proper coordination
Founded in 2013, GreenLancer has helped over 150,000 homeowners and businesses go solar by connecting solar installers with specialty service providers on our web-based marketplace. Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of renewable energy by making solar installers more efficient and reducing barriers to solar expertise. In 2018, GreenLancer launched a telecom division (G-force Platform) that is accelerating the deployment of 5G and wireless communications. In 2021, GreenLancer launched its EV Charging division that will scale to build the infrastructure needed to electrify transportation.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help by Sharing
Share this job with friends and family
Tip: Paste this link anywhere