Livegistics, Inc is bringing software to the construction industry. The opportunities in this space are vast and our speed to market is imperative. Livegistics is a technology firm that has developed powerful software to allow our clients to operate their connected business transactions using cutting edge cloud based software.
We are seeking an experienced product owner to add to our amazing team. The ideal candidate will have big ideas and strategies that foster an environment of collaboration and creativity. This role is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and real-world experience distilling business value and goals into roadmaps and refined product backlogs. Most importantly, you will be integral to helping us build better products that people love to use.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft vision and concept development of a product
- Take lead of scrum teams, defining product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities, communicating with stakeholders throughout the project
- Work with internal and external contacts to analyze needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals
- Work closely with product management/business teams to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Keep up with agile/scrum best practices and trend
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals.
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities.
- Serve as the product ambassador internally and externally, sharing knowledge and answering questions related to the product.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 2-5 years experience in product development
- In-depth knowledge of agile process and principles
- Understanding of business value around feature/functions
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to effectively manage conflicting stakeholder needs