Who we are:
We know what grocery shoppers will buy before they buy them.
AdAdapted is a leading mobile ad solution for CPG and grocery retailers.
We’ve created the largest network of grocery related apps, giving us unparalleled data around how consumers plan their shopping trips, and a unique ad platform that allows us influence and track what goes on millions of American grocery lists.
With our patented Add-It product, shoppers can add promoted products to their favorite digital shopping list with just one click, driving purchase intent for some of the world’s largest CPG brands.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager you will play an important role in driving growth and user adoption of products and features across the AdAdapted ecosystem. This is a highly strategic and collaborative position critical to the success of our product line.
You will develop and execute go-to-market plans and work across the marketing team on strategies to ensure continued adoption and growth of new AdAdapted products and services such as retailer-focused offerings and proprietary products focused on growing “vice” categories. The ideal candidate must be innovative, analytical, and detail-oriented with the ability to juggle multiple cross-functional projects with stakeholders across marketing and other departments.
You will own:
- Create Go-To-Market plans to promote existing and new mobile advertising products, driving awareness and adoption amongst prospective customers and current clients
- Define product-specific value propositions and create messaging to differentiate new and existing AdAdapted offerings
- You will be tasked with arming our salesforce with marketing collateral to ensure they are well prepared to sell new solutions, which could include developing sales enablement materials such as slide decks and battle cards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across marketing, analytics, product, engineering, sales, and operations on product launches and other special projects.
- Stay on top of cutting-edge marketing tactics, market trends, and the competitive landscape relevant to the product areas that you support.
- Be an internal advocate for our clients’ needs, addressing pain points as we develop new solutions and refine existing products
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in the field of business, marketing, advertising, or related
- 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing or ad tech in a B2B setting, ideally with a familiarity of in-app mobile advertising technology
- 3+ years of direct product marketing experience
- Proven experience managing multiple complex projects with a cross-functional team
- Experience using tools such as CRM/marketing automation tools, Looker, Google suite
- Experience with marketing in CPG, e-commerce, or retail required
- Experience collaborating with and supporting enterprise sales teams
- Creative approach to problem-solving and an innovative mindset to grow your products using various marketing tactics
- Ability to interpret data and form insights for growth tactics
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, experience at a high-growth company is a plus
The AdAdapted platform offers clients the ability to reach an active audience focused exclusively on their product, engage that audience with proprietary add-to-list and keyword intercept capabilities, and discover unique and valuable insights on consumers and how they interact with their ads.
AdAdapted has eliminated the guessing game and provides clients with the knowledge of when and where your consumers are thinking about their brand. AdAdapted adds value during the Awareness, Consideration, Purchase Intent and Active Shopping phases of a consumer's purchase decision process.
AdAdapted’s fast-paced culture is based on working hard, exceeding our goals and celebrating the wins. We know we have a top-notch, innovative solution that meets the needs of CPG Brands and Retailers and we are constantly refining and developing best practices to increase our presence in the market and grow our sales.
What we provide:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible PTO schedule with healthy work/life balance
- Full-suite benefits plan (medical/dental/vision) including HSA & FSA options
- 401k plan including company match
- Possibility for company stock options
- Downtown Ann Arbor office space (permitting safe return to office post-COVID)
- Professional development opportunities
AdAdapted is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
AdAdapted complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.