Trustpage is on a mission to change the way the software industry builds trust. No longer is simply linking to a "Privacy and Security" page on your website enough: customers now want visibility into how their data is stored and protected. We believe every company should lead with trust on their website, throughout customer experience, and that a Trustpage Trust Center enables this change.
We're looking for our first Product Manager to join our team. As a Product Manager you will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle. This includes working closely with Design, Engineering, Data, Sales, and Marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. We're looking for someone who has an open mind and who gets excited about the opportunity to join an early stage company and help build a product from the ground up.
- Define and deliver a product strategy and roadmap based on feedback and insights from users, investors, and teammates
- Own and drive the product lifecycle process by communicating clear deadlines and ensuring all teams are on track
- Work cross-functionally between Product, Design, Data, and Engineering teams to facilitate, own, and continuously improve new product development
- Work cross functionally with the go-to-market team on internal enablement, product marketing and positioning, pricing, and competitive landscape
- Deeply understand our customers' workflows and pain points to unlock value and drive continuous product market fit
- Define clear outcomes that measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
- Prioritize between new features and operational excellence
- 3+ years of previous experience in a Product Management or Security-related role
- Ability to synthesize complex internal needs across the company while considering both customer value and future growth
- Experience working with with internal product, engineering, and data teams to create and develop product features and roadmaps
- Strong understanding of software development management methods
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions with ability to query data from various systems to solve problems and experience in one or more data and product analysis tools like Pendo and Productboard
- Entrepreneurial instincts with clear bias for informed action and track record of leading new initiatives
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong ability to communicate through written and verbal communication with tools like Notion and Slack
Nice to Have
- Experience working with tools and technology such as Notion, Figma, Slack, Productboard, etc.
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile environment with distributed teams and fast-paced work
- First-hand experience with the problems Trustpage is working to solve