At PrivacyCheck.ai, product management plays a central role in driving product development by working in close collaboration with our engineering and go-to-market teams. Our team works across all levels of the organization; engaging with executive stakeholders, directly with customers across the globe, and interacting extensively with the user experience team. What is in it for you? The opportunity to craft a truly unique product experience that utilises next generation AI powered engines to offer great value to consumers, a high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression, and a fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong bias for action. The role is Detroit-based, but could be remote for the right candidate.
- Complete end-to-end product design for web and mobile based AI platform with state-of-the-art Deep learning technology as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Deliver strong detail orientation and project management as the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as admin/operations back-end panels.
- Work with the key product stakeholders and constituents to define, communicate and execute the product strategy and roadmap.
- End to end ownership of the product line, identify market requirements and opportunities, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- Closely manage the rollout of all product requirements with a focus on both quality and time to market.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 8 years of Product Management experience working with consumer applications (B2C) with a clear understanding of consumer experience and insights.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products and ability to manage product roadmaps.
- Strong experience of going through a full product lifecycle, integrating customer feedback into product requirements, driving prioritization and pre/post-launch execution.
- Proven B2C product experience with web product development/ design experience and should have global aesthetic in the product development.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate among cross-functional teams.
- A/B testing with a focus on next possible UX and UI.
- Familiar with data-intensive products.
- Previous start-up experience.