Near The Box is an engineering and innovation partner to startups, scaleups, and large organizations. We help our clients scale from early product and traction into a fully fledged, custom product supporting millions of users. We don’t just work on any project, we work with our clients to build products that really make a difference in people’s lives.
We view our work as creating long-term partnerships with our clients. Companies have unique needs, but by being a true technical partner, we go beyond delivering polished, scalable products. We capitalize on our experienced insight in technology to ensure our clients are on the right track for sustained success. Launching a product is just step one of the process. Our support and growth expertise post-launch allows clients to be nimble and pivot when the market responds.
Through years of experience—through working on a variety of projects—we have learned that every project comes with its own set of challenges. We are framework-agnostic and will leverage the right technology stack each project requires to bring the vision to life.
Our core values are what makes us tick. They serve as reflection points when we make key decisions.
We are driven by our expertise to build relationships and create opportunities
We care for our team, our clients, and our communities
We aspire to grow as individuals, as a company, and as a society
We are curious and constantly looking to gain knowledge
About the role:
As a Product Manager, you will be a key member of Near The Box’s Product team. You will be responsible for managing the product vision and roadmap for our clients and understanding their customer’s user journeys that improve and differentiate the overall product experience. You’ll be facing our clients as well as facing our internal team to set timelines, check in for updates, and generally collaborate.
What you’ll do:
• Own communication via Slack, email, and virtual meetings with clients, the team, and partners
• Utilize project management tools for creating and updating tickets to ensure projects are running smoothly
• Analyze, and evaluate product data to suggest new user focused improvements to platforms
• Develop and execute against feature release plans, removing roadblocks to ensure forward progress. You will own the timeline and manage risks
• Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and leadership to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan and timing for new initiatives
• Be product driven and be able to problem solve feature sets to come up with appropriate user flows and wireframes to grow our products further
• Run weekly meetings with our team and the client, communicating changes in feature requirements and release schedules openly to leadership team, and escalating critical decisions
Who you are:
Skills and experiences needed for success:
• BA/BS is preferred, but not required
• Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills, both oral and written
• Creative problem solver with the ability to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
• Quick learner and flexible as every day presents unique challenges
• Willingness to get hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success
• A proven track record of planning and executing on projects
• Thorough note-taker and propensity for staying organized
• An attention to detail and an eye for design
• A passion for technology and software
We value diversity:
We know that the best ideas come from product teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Contact email@example.com to learn more.