Hush is seeking an experienced product manager that is obsessed with customer-centric design, product development and flawless execution. Excellent writing skills are needed because in this role you will split your time between 75% product management (building an exceptional product) and 25% product marketing (communicating the product, vision and value).
Location This position is fully remote. Based in the U.S.
- Define and drive product strategy
- Manage product lifecycle from concept to launch. Create and manage the product roadmap, feature priorities and analytics
- Develop and communicate a marketing vision and strategy for the Hush product
- Work closely (on a daily basis) with Product, Marketing and Technology teams to develop the best possible product, release enhancements and create the vision for the collateral to communicate its value in the marketplace
- Influence business direction and positioning by being a subject matter expert and thought leader on issues of digital privacy
- Ensure that the Hush user and user experience is centered in all product conversations and decisions
- Use a data-driven approach to making product decisions and strategic influencing skills to collaborate with cross-functional partners (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Technology, etc.)
- 5-7+ years experience in product marketing role(s) in a SaaS/technology/consumer tech organization
- Min. 2 years product marketing experience with demonstrated experience developing the marketing story
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in technology or related technical or product management field is strongly preferred
- Prior experience or substantial familiarity with privacy, credit or identity protection is strongly preferred
$100-165k+ USD, dependent on experience, plus meaningful stock options
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to work with a team of experienced entrepreneurs with great financial backers to build a great company.
- You love an entrepreneurial environment that’s focused on building great products and having a positive impact on society.
- You’re curious about or already passionate on the subject of data privacy.