About Honeycomb Credit
Honeycomb is a venture-backed, loan crowdfunding website that unlocks capital for small businesses from an unconventional and innovative source—their fans, friends, and community. By crowdfunding a small business loan, entrepreneurs create deeper relationships with their community and investors earn a return while supporting local businesses they love. It’s a true win-win!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to own Honeycomb’s product development process from inception through launch and iteration cycles. You will be responsible for working closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand, prioritize, and oversee the implementation of new product features that delight Honeycomb customers.
As our Product Manager, you will own our product strategy and the process of releasing new features for our web and mobile platforms. You will develop and manage the product backlog, ensuring it aligns with the overall product and company vision. To execute these objectives you will own the relationship with our outsourced technology partner.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about small businesses and continuously improving products.
What You Will Do
- Gather, write and refine requirements from users and internal stakeholders
- Own the roadmap, prioritizing what and when the product team delivers
- Onboard and own the necessary tools to run a highly effective product organization
- Continuously conduct customer and competitive research and integrate feedback into requirements
- Oversee the product strategy at Honeycomb
- Communicate clearly and efficiently to collaborate across teams and write clear user stories
- Coordinate product releases and communicates development status for all features to stakeholders
- Own relationship with key vendors including our outsourced technology partner
- Define success metrics for new features and develop ways to monitor and report on the success
What We Are Looking For:
At Honeycomb we come to work every day to help entrepreneurs reach for their dreams while building vibrant and financially empowered communities. An ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about our mission of supporting small businesses
- Experienced in providing program management during all phases of software development from kick-off to ship
- Self-motivated with a bias toward action
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Able to close the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Data-driven and eager to rapidly test and iterate new features
- Experienced in delivering products from inception to delivery
- Excited by the energy and flexibility of working at a high-growth startup
We are seeking applicants who have the following experience:
- 5+ years of product management and/or engineering experience in a startup environment
- Experience working with outsourced development teams
- Work with mobile and web based platforms
- Proven track record of shipping delightful products and features
- Experience vetting and integrating third-party software vendors
- Project Management Professional and/or Scrum certification preferred
- Full time, salaried position with competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health insurance with 90% employer contribution
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive equity package in a high growth startup
- Fun, unique, and exciting co-workers
- The opportunity to contribute on Day 1 and grow your career in a mission-driven organization
Honeycomb Credit is based in beautiful Pittsburgh, PA, and applicants in the area are preferred, but we are open to remote work. We are currently working fully remotely until we can make a partial return to our office in East Liberty later in 2021. A full job posting is available here: https://honeycombcredit.applytojob.com/apply/7mmOZry0xb/Product-Manager
Honeycomb Credit is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.